Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return and Deepest Apologies

I have returned! Though before I do anything else, I must extend my deepest apologies to those I may have rudely left in the dark.

When I went away for a time, I was simply overcome by pressure and I can say it was not the best time of my life, though I must say now that I am stuck in my home because of the virus I am in a much better place, my life is back on track and I have most definitely learned from my mistakes and extend my most sincere apology to those who had gotten to know me on discord and those who I had left without a response in our stories. I was a fool and I can assure you that I am a different person then I was months ago.

I certainly will understand if you won't forgive me, but I could not go on without at least explaining myself. Hopefully I can prove that I am better now, that's all I could ever want.

DarthLord DarthLord

I'm glad you're back and you're fine. RL is always more important than anything else. You don't need to apologize.
There have also been some changes in EE, if you have any questions, feel free to contact me, I will be happy to help you come back and explain everything.
And once again, I'm glad you're here again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom