Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resu Tech

So good old [member="Bryce Bantam"] noticed on my planet sub from ages back, Realm of Resu, I listed "Advanced electronics based off of pressurized liquid metallic hydrogen mined from the native gas giant." as its export.

He wanted to use the superconductive/superfluid material to act like blood pumping through various technological organs, so that a CybeResu (Cyborg Resu) could directly interface with a ship and almost 'feel' as if they were physically, the ship. They would allow themselves to become living computers that can command an entire ship at the speed of thought (information travelling along the superconductive material would be traveling about the speed of light, but still needs time to be processed inside the Resu mind). These "Navigators" and their associated ships would then become highly valuable to anyone who isn't already an ace pilot or posses the force with instinctive astrogation.

HOWEVER!

Resu technology using this material has never been developed before (because I, the creator, completely forgot I added that in and so never explored its use >.>). So when he attempted to submit the flagship ship utilizing this model, it was suggested by Reshmar that these PLM (Pressurized Liquid Metallic) Hydrogen electronics be put into its own tech submission.

So, I'm looking for roleplay partners that would like to interact with Iron Giant and her alien buds to sort of explore the possible uses of this alien tech.

Who's up? :D

[member="Bryce Bantam"], [member="Kira Vaal"] sweet!

Does the Outback/Underground have a home base of some sort? Like maybe, a mismatched fleet akin to the old Vagrant Fleet? (especially now that we're stealing a bunch of ships?).

Obviously with the whole infestation of Morossian and Resuspawn dominating their old digs, Iron Giant and her remaining people need somewhere to stay. Maybe this could double as an exodus thread to a new gas giant with a suitable moon?

EDIT: I would take a guess that there are only a few thousands refugees so they don't need a monsterous amount of space planet/moon wise, but do take into account that the largest of them are six meters in length :p

How about we keep it mysterious, say we found a system with a large gas giant similar to Resu [member="Iron Giant"]. We all meet up in a small abandoned science station that acts as a bridge between our two worlds. By your request I had made the "105" to specific standards, now all we need to so is fill it with needs of the navigators and talk about how the tech works and interconnects.

Even invent a small infrastructure for Resu Tech inc ;)

Just spit balling here so if we need to change it up, go for it.

[member="Kira Vaal"]

[member="Bryce Bantam"] That works for me! Ambiguous may be best atm.

[member="Kira Vaal"] Gunna have to remind me on what that is, I wasn't around for the Rebel Alliance days (as I assume the origins of this ship is from). How would you like to be introduced to the story? Or would you rather figuring out your own way into this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom