Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restricted item question (newbie)

Greetings everyone. I have been planning a story plot idea with Harrip in mind and was hoping to at some point submit an item made of Neuranium.

However I had a little difficulty understanding the requirement: [SIZE=10pt]"Objective[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]:[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]Complete an entire role-play from the first person perspective in which you only use the first pronoun ( “I” or “me” or “my” ) only six times.[/SIZE]"

I assume it means that the use of the three stated pronouns can only occur six times throughout a role-play. And that other pronouns are still allowed, that refer to yourself.

Am I correct or have I misunderstood some part of this?

Correct. You must post entirely in first person, and in your posts, you may only use I, me, or [/i]my[/i] a total of six times, in reference to yourself. For example:

I saw the stormtrooper raise his weapon, and then he fired a blast at me.

That would count twice. However, if you were quoting something someone else said, it would not count:

The stormtrooper's words echoed in my helmet: "Why did I have to miss my target?"

In the above example, you would have only use the word my once, because the other two pronouns were not used by you, but by the stormtrooper.

Does that help? Probably not? :)

It helps! It helps!

Now another question, does that count of six mean that you can only use those words six time throughout all the thread, or just the post?
Was that unclear, I felt that it was a little weird. [member="Asemir Lor'kora"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom