Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rescue mission

Rick Galurom

R
Ok guys, Alva and I spoke about having a skirmish, not just to rev up activity. But to create a memorable story, as you know , our capital has fallen, and well I got captured covering the retreating forces. This will be a story that will not only help me get back into the fight, but allow us to further connect among each other IClly , and OOCly. This will be an op mission, where a small force of pilots, and boarding parties will attack a large cruiser that is holding multiple prisoners, including myself. All that is known is that they are interrogating elite troopers of the storm legion, for any information, on the vessel, transporting the men to god knows where.Whoever is interested post in this thread.

People signed up:

1. IP-2489
2. Leon Reeko
3. Serenity
4.Ziebrecht Elendi
post_online.png
Alva Calvaronahttp://starwarsrp.net/user/5503-alva-calvarona/

Rick Galurom

R
[member="Leon Reeko"] [member="IP-2489"]

im in contact with the OS leader to get this started, im goal is to shoot for atleast a 5 PC's VS 5 PC's , if we can get a bigger number that would be great. :)

[member="Rick Galurom"]

Dang I would have wanted to be part of this, Although headed of for RL vacation on Saturday and wont post for about a week after that so I might just be slowing it down.

Rick Galurom

R
[member="Ziebrecht Elendi"] [member="Weiss"] [member="Serenity"] [member="Leon Reeko"] [member="IP-2489"]

Ok , so ill send them a pm, its seems it will be a 6 vs 6 skirmish, lets have a good one :) .

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Rick Galurom"]

Make sure to contact the Sith to be sure the details of the thread are hammered out. If you like you can contact them through PM and add me so we can work it all out together

Rick Galurom

R
who would like to post first? [member="Ziebrecht Elendi"] [member="Serenity"] [member="Weiss"] [member="IP-2489"] [member="Leon Reeko"]

Rick Galurom

R
:D sounds like your up, ok so the thread is on sat, I will send you the link to the planet we are on. [member="Serenity"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom