Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request: Custom Signature Bar

Evasion Studios
Greetings!
My fellow artists. I recently built a new tower for all my gaming needs, unfortunately in that process I have lost that one ubiquitious program that I relied on heavily. Photoshop! Without this program, I have no way to create material that I used to. Thus until I can find a suitable replacement (Read: FOR FREE) I am looking for a little help. I need something for one of my character's signature that I've been trying to come up with for sometime now.
IDEA: I need something depicting a Rook (from chess) or a castle tower in that shape. Something that looks as if it's crumbling or cracked. It should depict in a symbol like fashion that of the famous story of Jericho (where the walls came crumbling down). This is for my hacker, and it should illustrate that he will take the "secure" data, and pierce the armor of firewalls and other 'fortress' like elements.
DESIGN: I would like this to be a custom bar in my signature. Below I have included pictures that demonstrate the kind of bar form I'm looking for. Somewhere in the bar design it should say "Jericho" and also "The walls will crumble" or possibly. "Can't stop the signal" If you're more prone to a firefly tag. However you choose to design this would be up to you, I'm just looking for something that would illustrate the point well. If you need inspiration from my character, he can be found here.
Please send me a PM message or tag me here if you have questions or wish to submit something for this. Much thanks to all your artistic folks!
tumblr_n5in00RNri1rnpi4to1_400.png
zqju.png
GyI8bxz.png
tumblr_ms0xkv0Gzn1sxkosfo4_400.png
11iz9z7.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom