Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Repulsor Hammer (WIP)

The Meta

T
Jay Scott Clark said:
Sexy:
  • Ammo count. Think PvP.
  • Blast Radius. Think PvP.
  • Expound upon the damage dealt. Materials dented, distance thrown, cars pushed aside. Think PvP.
  • Opposite-side repulsars counteract the detonation. They shouldn't increase your swing speed.
  • Your also assuming a Spartan can wield this weapon with a consistent fire-rate. Not aliens, humans, or rancors. Drop the fire rate.
  • 15 kilograms is way too light for this massive beast. I mean. An Oylmpic bar weighs 20 kg. So no. 50 kg minimum. This is not a toy for mere humans.
  • Production: Unique, Minor, Mass. Pick Unique.

Repulsor Hammer
Intent: The intention of this weapon is for the personal use of the Character known as "The Meta".
Manufacturer: Produced by the Meta, and Project Freelancer scientists.
Model: Type 2 Melee Repulser
Affiliation: The Meta
Modularity: No
Production: Unique
Material: Ultrachrome
Description: A unique melee weapon that utilizes the obvious nature of a Repulsor, to increase destructive power. It is a long shaft of Ultrachrome with a massive head, with a pin that once activated by impact, activates a three meter repulsive wave in front of it. It is known for tossing about it's victims several meters, and tipping over light vehicles. For it's energy researves to be depleted, it requires at least 10 swings. To conserve power, one can turn off the detonation mechanism and rely simply on the normal gravitational effect of being crushed by a 50 kilogram war hammer.

Classification: War Hammer
Size: Two handed weapon
Length: 2.5 meters
Weight: 50 kilograms
Other Features:

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Sexy:
  • Ammo count. Think PvP.
  • Blast Radius. Think PvP.
  • Expound upon the damage dealt. Materials dented, distance thrown, cars pushed aside. Think PvP.
  • Opposite-side repulsars counteract the detonation. They shouldn't increase your swing speed.
  • Your also assuming a Spartan can wield this weapon with a consistent fire-rate. Not aliens, humans, or rancors. Drop the fire rate.
  • 15 kilograms is way too light for this massive beast. I mean. An Oylmpic bar weighs 20 kg. So no. 50 kg minimum. This is not a toy for mere humans.
  • Production: Unique, Minor, Mass. Pick Unique.

No. Guy's. This is Star Wars, not Halo. If you want to RP with Halo tech then find a Halo RP board. There is a standing rule among staff that when certain tech doesn't fit in the Star Wars Universe(IE Mechs, This kind of stuff, etc...) It gets denied. This falls in that sector.

Its a work in progress? Make the edits as such and I'll change the topic heading. I read the responses and after seeing that it was mentioned that it was "pretty sure it was ready" I marked it with the other judge's judgement.

Make the edits and we'll re-review if you wish.

The Meta

T
Where did you find that! I though I skimmed about the whole wikia for something like that. I might not even need to reinvent the wheel with this. Again, Deny and Archive, I'll just use that instead.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Heh - I searched 'hammer', then went to 'hammer (tool)', and it had a link to variations on that theme. Denied and archived as you wish. Best of luck.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Now don't forget, you're also responsible for RP'ing this as close to the Wookieepedia description as possible. If you're writing a scene and it just looks like Halo (and I've played my share of Halo - I'll catch it), that would be in poor taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom