Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Republic Dominion of Etti IV

Darth Sicarius

D
They used Sith as in rouge sith remnants. I'm not sure if they know about us. But knowing how they acted the last time, it won't take them long to take over us.

they did this for different reasons supposedly, not to screw us over. So in the spirit of things we shall move on and go for another planet. Ventooine, a planet I had my eye on anyway. This one should be better and if we get more members on it'll go smoother. Now lets start the planning for that one now. what each of us will be doing and such and such.

I'll move to secure the spice mines. We could use that as trade. There's also crystal mines and mineral mines too. This planet is chalk full of natural resources we could capitalize on.
what ground forces do we have? do we have like soldiers lol.

Darth Sicarius

D
Not sure if we have soldiers, but I'm pretty sure Sicarius will start dealing with the spice dealers themselves. Topple the leaders of the crime organizations and install a more.. Pro sith head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom