Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Report. (CIS PM for an invite)

Krest frowns. He was in the back of an LAAT, mending to his wounds. His recent fight with a cyborg left him worse for wear, but he needed to report on it. The man was blowing up cities in CIS space. He was a terrorist, and probably still alive. So he motioned to one of the CIS soldiers, gritting his teeth.

"Pull up a secure channel with @[member="Isley Verd"] and @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]. They're going to want to hear this." The Zabrak leaned back in his seat, letting the medic tend to his wounds. Another manhunt? Possibly. Did it really matter? Not so much. Once they learned about who the man was working for though, then it would be interesting.

The Ge'hutuun was in the middle of hyperspace, en route to Rothana. There, Operation Weedkiller would commence. Calico sat back in his private quarters, feet up on on of the table as he bit into a Hot-Bun. It tasted awful, but it was good for relaxing.

A slight buzzing in his right ear told him someone was taking a call. He reached up, clicked off the Holo-vision, and accepted the call.
"Krest, son, how are you? We're en-route to Rothana...something the matter?" His brow furrowed slightly. Krest wouldn't call him personally at a time like this. It must have been important.

Krest grinned. Someone answered at least. He pushes himself up, rolling his shoulders a bit. "Moss Isley was in a riot. A giant cybrog had set explosives to cause a gang war. Why I am not sure, but I ended up engaging him. He set up his rifle twice, probably trying to assassinate someone. The mans a terrorist.." A frown was now on Krest's face. If this was a Fringe sanctioned op, there would be war. He waves a hand to the engineer close by. "Send him the recordings of the fight." He then turns to where @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]'s hologram was. "He had no issue slotting CIS soldiers. Took one to try and lure me out. He may or may not be dead to be honest."

The Fringe.

It had to be the Fringe, didn't it?

Images of an all too familiar set of armor causing general mayhem in Mos Eisley started playing on Calico's holo-vision. It was gruesome work. The Commander set his hot-bun on the nearest table and leaned forward, jaw set. His tone was low and grudgingly serious. "Somepne is targeting our operatives...and destroying our property."

Calico shook his head in his own fit of anger. He stood up, and began to pace back in forth within the small private quarters he now called home. "That's an act of war if its who I think it is. I'm relaying with Colonel Verd, I want to hear his opinion before I address anything openly."

Why now? Why did this have to happen now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom