Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Rendili Battle Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.
t_36_anti_gravity_battletank_by_obj_z815-d5a01gj.jpg

Image Source: http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/218/2/c/t_36_anti_gravity_battletank_by_obj_z815-d5a01gj.jpg
Intent: To provide the Republic, Rendili, and Rendili Stardrive's select clients with a swift light battle tank for support, recon, and assault operations.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Rendili Vehicle Corp (Rendili Stardrive)
Model: Rendili Battle Tank
Affiliation: Republic, Rendili, Rendili Stardrive Clients
Modularity: No
Production: Mass
Material: Durasteel Plating and frame
Role: Light Assault Tank, Recon, Troop Support, Hit and Run
Height: 2.8 Meters
Length: 6.6 Meters
Width: 3.2 Meters
Weight: 22 tons
Minimum Crew: 1
Optimal Crew: 3
Propulsion: Repulsorlift
Top Speed: 160 KM/H
Range (Main Gun): Effective Range 4KM Direct Fire, 12 KM Indirect Fire Max Range
Ranger (Anti-personal): 150-200 Meters
Armaments:
  • 1 Heavy Laser Cannon (360 Degree)
  • 1 Anti-personal Cannon (360 Degree)
Passenger Capacity: 2
Cargo Capacity: 500 kg
Misc. Equipment:
  • Standard Targeting Systems
  • Standard Sensor Systems
  • Light Shields Generator
Description: Looking to bring their vehicle production back online, Rendili Vehicle Corp, subsidiary of Rendili Stardrive, strives to bring out this new model of battle tank to fill the role of a light assault and recon tank for the Republic and Rendili's own Defense Forces. Designed to be swift and mobile, the armor plating for the Rendili Battle Tank is thinner than other assault tanks, though the light shield generator the unit boasts is meant to cover for that lacking defense. Still, due to this it is a much faster tank unit than average assault tanks and functions accordingly. Effective on hit and runs, recon, and providing support to other forces such as covering retreats, the Rendili Battle Tank fills its role with pride sweeping across battlefronts when needed as needed.

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

I really don't know. The last tank I submitted with another account for a different company wasn't going to be approved unless I threw in a caliber. The other judge said something about having to have that for things to make sense? I honestly have no idea what it needs when its a laser. . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom