Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rendezvous! The Onderonian Cantina Adventure.

Jabba's palace, Tattooine

As far as it was known, the palace of one of the meanest Hutts was uninhabited. The Sarlac had supposedly died long ago with the Jawas and Tusken Raiders leaving it's presence. Jabba's palace was the central point between the three major cities of Anchorhead, Mos Espa, and Mos Eisley. However, even with the infamous Hutt being long passed his expiration datey he condition of the desert world hadn't changed one bit.

K'sara noted this as her feet patted the sandy chasm and causeways. She entered the throne room and saw a grating. Curiously walking over and looking down, she saw a large skeleton, and it seemed to be the monster rancor that was Jabba's prized pet. She hadn't realized there were Gamoreans still around and when she heard the heavy footsteps and the breathing of one of the hogs she turned around, and spoke in Huttese to greet the stout young warrior who stunk like none other.

Mos Eisley Spaceport, Tattooine

She shared a few laughs with the Gamorean before she dismissed herself and roamed to Mos Eisley in her ARC-170 starfighter, paying a docking fee as well as extra for maintenance and fueling. She walked around for a bit in the market square. She missed Onderon, one of the few places she'd rather be, than here on Tattooine with the two Suns damning her light complexion. She went into the local cantina to escape the heat and get a drink. To much misfortune, for others of course, three men tried to harrass her, and got met with hot plasma slicing them in half. She got free drinks, free money, and even free fans. Apparently, the three that she cut down were sentients that all of Mos Eisley rather despised. After her drinks she went to a droid shop and looked around, surprised to see a Toydarian manning the shop on his own. Her eyes glanced around. "Do you have the parts for an Astromech droid, I would like to have working parts to build my own."

The Toydarian had a scratchy voice, but spoke Basic like it was second nature. "Come out back, I'm sure I have some components that may interest you. So you build droids?"

She nodded and watched the heavyset creature flutter around on his bat-like wings. "I dabble. I've been needing one for a while now. ARCs are so boring to pilot alone."

After about three hours of conversation, she had gotten most of the parts she needed and searched for the last parts. An interface, a shield compartment, odds and ends. And after about a week, she finished the project and was on her way, flying to Onderon. Apparently she had to make contact with another force user. She activated her comlink to get the attention of [member="Talia Mark"]. "Hey there fire princess, ready for our meeting?"

"Of course! And if you keep calling me that, I'm gonna have to call you Vengeful Silhouette!"
Talia was cut off by the sounds of blaster fire in the background. Oh, how she adored these little squabbles with the local riffraff. Onderon could be so annoying sometimes. She turned around, hurling a fireball at one of them.​
"HEY!!! Could you keep it down? I'm on the comm!"
The man looked at her, slightly bewildered that she would say something like that in this situation. He started firing at her again. She sighed into her comlink.​
"Gimme a second..."
She removed her beloved staff Fenny from her back and swung it around suddenly and violently. What small training she had as a Force Witch worked quite well, as the man's gun suddenly turned to molten liquid in his hands. He screamed with surprise running off down the street with the others following him.​
"There we go. Now that that's over with, where should I be heading?"
[member="Feral Sapith (K'sara)"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom