Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reduced Posting/Slower Pace

This primarily concerns Caedyn Arenais and Valen.

The last couple of weeks I have been away from home as my partner and children have been going through some difficult times and I've been spending more time focusing on obvious priorities. Unfortunately, this has resulted in a slower posting for me and while I put a status message up, I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware.

I'll try to tag those of you I'm currently threading with.

Please note this isn't a leave of absence, just a reduced pace/attention span.

Zeptepi Zambrano Zeptepi Zambrano | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Dasam Kal Dasam Kal | Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe | Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian | Audren Sykes Audren Sykes | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol | Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion | Aien Mueller - I'm pretty sure that's most of you, sorry if I missed anyone!

I'm back home at my place for a while again, needing to take some time out for myself and decompress. I've been having to encourage my partner and her children to stay positive with all the challenges they're facing at the moment while also needing to keep myself safe from all the negativity and my own mental health declining due to various factors.

With regards to Chaos, I may need to pull back on some of my threads while I come back into the right mind space to write and find that incentive/motivation again. I've got plenty of potential stories in mind but the low energy levels are making it difficult to sit down and commit to writing right now.

For Caedyn Arenais, The Rebellion Faction will be the primary focus.
For Valen, his one on one threads with his Master, Zeptepi Zambrano Zeptepi Zambrano will continue as planned but I'm having to let go of the others for the time being.

Zeptepi Zambrano Zeptepi Zambrano | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla | Dasam Kal Dasam Kal | Marina DeVoe Marina DeVoe | Aeshi Tillian Aeshi Tillian | Audren Sykes Audren Sykes | Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol | Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion | Aien Mueller - I'm pretty sure that's most of you, sorry if I missed anyone!

Pillar of Education | Inquisitor | General
I will do my best to try and help you feel better. You’ve been especially sweet to me during my own ordeal. Even when I’m not able to be here, conversation with you and others help me feel somewhat like myself! I appreciate it very much. In addition I’ve up and made myself into a walking crystal geode of Moonstone, Rose Quarts, Amethyst, Fluorite, and Scapolite and feel more grounded. I have faith the writer in each of us will prevail. This is a fun way to express ourselves and to make friends from afar.

Blessings Valen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom