Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redirect from Google

• Short Description: Was perusing the "Search on Google" function to locate reference material on a submission, clicked a result which was located on the board, was redirected to a phishing website.
  • Browser: Google Chrome, v43.0.2357.130 m
  • Severity: Suspected to cause clients to download viruses or other malware, exited too fast to really tell. I suppose high?
  • Description: Search google for any material that might bring up the Chaos board as a search result, click on said result, be redirected to another website (is currently a phishing website as of the last time I clicked it), exit as fast as possible or otherwise be forced to download a virus/malware.
  • Screenshots: Did not take one, was too busy clicking the red X.
  • Link to Thread: I'd rather not link to malware.

[member="Solan Charr"] @Everyone reading this
In the future please post a bug report so that the administration might be made aware if they are not already. I'm aware we've had these problems for a while after a break from these reports, but if it isn't brought up it won't come to the attention of Tefka and the Admins until they notice themselves, which might be at a point where it's happened to a majority of the site.

Remember: Only you can prevent wild fires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom