Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redemption

Jessica may have been teetering dangerously close to the dark lately due to the disasters (on a personal level, even more so on a factional level) on Ryloth and Geonosis (more so Geonosis than Ryloth as far as her falling to the dark side is concerned), engaging in the sort of things she would not normally do. But she will never be completely evil, though.

What kind of person could help embark on her path to redemption? As much as I would like to think that she isn't past redemption, starting along said path is probably not going to be done alone.

I'm afraid I'm not very familiar with the paths of redemption because I never planned write a character with that in mind. While I readily acknowledge that, from the possible paths, a certain kind of character would be better to start it than another one, I would like more information about possible paths to redemption. One thing is for sure, though: she might have fethed up, but not on a Korriban-level kind of thing.

Even though most of the sins on Geonosis are done by other CIS players (at the time the TE) Jessica isn't entirely blameless, if only because I started the thread where the sins Jessica wishes to atone for occurred in the first place.

[member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

For redemption can be indulged, or avoid going deeper into what you've done, such as you can indulge in redemption by doing some evil thing to get back at whoever, but after that you realize what you've done and you start to mend your way back towards the "light" or you realize your going bad and just fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom