Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Redacted

The winner of the auction will win a previously-acquired 20-post supply of void stones for the winner to use (might be more than 20 posts' worth of void stones once the auction is closed) in one sub in any way they wish. With 30 posts' worth of void stones, (20+10 in 2 threads) you will be able to create a limited-production (if ground vehicle) or minor-production (if personal weapon or armor).

In return, the winner of the auction will commit to:
  1. Thread with me regarding the supply of void stones
  2. Not to use the word "the" in the resulting transaction thread, which must be for a minimum of 10 posts.

The auction will start at 2.5 million credits. All proceeds from the auction will go towards the reconstruction of Azure. All bids are "taxes-included".

Standard rules: tag the bidder above you. The auction is open until 11:00PM EST on September 25.

Matreya

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

What?

[member="Lyth Meran"]
Yes, but too get it we have to earn it. What's the point of the auction then? For example, an average auction is:

I'll sell this much cortosis, bidding starts at this price.

[member="Lyth Meran"] They found a stash of meteorites from Otherspace just lying around, and happened to turn it into a material that goes well with their Bes'kar? Boggles the mind, given that canon only ever established a single one, and that insufficient for the purpose.

Amazing what people do around here for an advantage.

[member="Damien Daemon"] I have a baseline supply, found in the briny depths of Azure.

The auction's objective is to determine to whom the supply of void stones will go. Plus an extra thread will increase the winner's supply.

Matreya

[member="Cathul Thuku"]
But in no way is this an auction. Auctions go as such, "How much will you bid for (item name here)" Person in audience relies with "(Insert number here)"

It isn't an auction if jts, "Hey, buy this, but also work for it simultaneously."

That's my point. If you want to sell it, or auction it, do so, no one will complain. I'm just saying what's happening here is not an auction.

Also as a side note, I have never seen the taxes mentioning at all, in all the sites years of auction. Food for thought IMO.

[member="Teynara Jeralyr"]
I believe it was [member="Jorus Merrill"] or his alt that did it. I believe it went that the stone was destroyed and some of the debris landed here in our verse. Not sure. But I do know its treated as even rarer than Beskar

Matreya

[member="Cathul Thuku"]

I hope my point did not curb your enthusiasm. Pleas feel free to continue, I was just saying you wouldn't likely get a response with stipulations like that.

I would recommend removing those stipulations. No one wants to pay for something then also work for it.

The canon artifact "Void Stone" is owned by my alt [member="Dissero"] and is very much intact as it is an historical relic.

However, void stone is canonically based as existing in Otherspace in small quantities and as Chaos now has ships with otherdrives that can travel to otherspace, people were finding more void stone within Otherspace and using it for factory subs. Factory staff found it pertinent to ensure it was not overused as it is considered very rare and difficult to attain, but still possible to find in small quantities in Otherspace.

[member="Damien Daemon"] [member="Teynara Jeralyr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom