Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Sun over Ryloth (IC Thread - Open)

A Red Sun over Ryloth​
illusive_man_renegade_by_1nfiltrait0rn7-d56zjhj.jpg
Solan yawned a bit as he sat hunched over in a cantina, eyes glued to the screen of a video he had been watching. It was some news agency, one his eyes tracked but mind was not focused on in the least. He could not tell you what was said, or what he saw. He was afterall focused on the small little event that was planned for today on behalf of the slavers which had found their way to Ryloth again, such a generous bunc of people he had come to find out.​
Officially, he was here to do business with a Twi'lek manuefacturer and instead he had sent a smewhat silent call for others to come and aid in the removal of those slavers. He was unsure how many would show up, and even more unsure if the slavers had gotten a heads up tip about all this but it was too late to worry. The small force, small even being a bit large of a word for it, was inbound from kesh as it was, and he couldn't take too long getting things ready. He would hae to rush this if he was to keep on schedule with the small liberation force.​
His eyes now moved to track the people coming in through the door.​
They were an odd assortment, mostly buyers of slaves or those who were stopping off on the world for refueling.​
The Slavery was not an open practice, atleast not as open as one would expect. Instead, they had made sure to try and keep it as silent as possible. With the fall of the former interplanetary government before, they had gotten the chance to undo all of the work that the old CIS had done before. Well, not all, but the slavery had returned in the absense of a stablizing force.​
He bit on his cheek for a few moments and waited to see who it was that might show up.​
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Objectives:​
1. Clear out the Slavers and get them off the planet, by any means necessary. Kill them or not, the Slavers are to be dealt with without hesitation and the more you take out te better as it makes the chance of this happening again much lower if they are dead or removed as a threat.​
2. Free all slaves taken before the Slavers are allow to take more. They are being held in the main slavers compound, a section of the main city sealed off from the others and away from civilian housing. Collateral damage is to be kept at a minimum, seeing as it is near the industrial district and could effect their economy after they are freed. (More so than it already will.)​
3. Assassinate Slaver Ringleaders and corrupt government officials allowing for the slavery operation to occur at the expense of their own people. They have been using this chance to enrich themselves and ssell out their own people.​
4. Meet with leaders against the Slavery practice and would see their people return to their industrial economy like it had been during the time of the CIS. Protect and convince those leaders to ensure that they will be able to take over and inspire their people after the removal of the slavers. You must convince them to take on a leadership role and protect them from slavers looking to remove sympathizers.​
(Ill DM for people when necessary to help keep stories moving if someone needs it. Just drop me a word in the discussion thread if you need or wish for it. - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/96246-red-sun-over-ryloth-rp-interest-check/page-2 )​
Tags from the Discussion - [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] [member="Nabrina Vao"] [member="Ironwolf"] [member="HK-36"] [member="Stardust Raxis"] [member="Gray Raxis"]​

Objective 1-rid the scum from the planet
Post 1 of ???

A silent help had reached the alor raxis' wife and no doubt her husband, Ryloth and her people were in trouble, twilek were being sold into slavery that used to be not practiced, till the old cis disappeared and left them vulnerable again

Now stardust being how she was and her utter hatred for slavers she would immediately respond and drag [member="Gray Raxis"] with her....letting him bring whatever he wished, she brought a full arsenal, Sabers westars and of course nova her sith blade

She entered the cantina looking like a bounty hunter would, she took a seat, gray was sure to be behind getting forces ready no doubt

[member="Solan Charr"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Solan Charr"], [member="Stardust Raxis"],

Next to enter the cantina was the old droid, the mechanized door whirred and his armor clanked rhythmically as he stepped in. He wore an old, old suit of Omega Protectorate armor, grey with red streaks like embers in a dying pyre, scorch marks from blaster bolts and dents after slugs visible, as slightly discolored patches from the spots where the plating was repaired. On his chest plate hanged the numerous commendations from battles and campaigns he staged for the Protectorate, a warning to his foes, or more likely, a way for a delusional droid to cling to past. His head was covered in a helmet, a heavy cloth veil hanged from it down to his shoulders and top of his chestplate. He was wrapped in a black cloak, neatly repaired to look as brand new as ever, not even stains, that was the one thing he couldn't afford to look tattered or aged.

On his belt hanged a holstered shatterpistol, two metallic cylindrical hilts, and a collection of grenades and other spherical gadgets. Diagonally around his chest plate there was a coiled mass of black cables and fibers.

As he walked through the cantina the machine took notice of a Bith band playing their space music in the corner, scanning the rest of the seedy bar to note the rest of its occupants. When he finally took a seat, his head was still turned towards the Bith, he muttered to himself,

"I really love jizz."

Because- because "jizz" is the canon name for the music Bith play.

Worth it.

Objective: 1- Murder of a Slaver.....camp
Allies: [member="Stardust Raxis"]

Ryloth was the homeworld of the Twi'lek people. The planet was harsh and hard to live on for even her natives. So it was no surprise that slavery had managed to take hold of the planet so often throughout her history. And so it had happened yet again. Gray had come to the planet when he had learned of the people's plight with slavers. He was married to a twi'lek after all, and who in their right mind didn't love a nice pair of green lekku? So he had come with his wife to see to it that those enslaving the twi'lek people were dealt with. The best place to start was with those on the lowest level. The more damage they dealt to the feet on the ground the slower their operation would be able to move.

Gray had brought with him the Rancor Company as well as Lightning Company. They had set up a base of operations in a local town not far from where he and his wife had gone to a cantina. They had orders to wait for the word from either their Alor or his wife. So into the place Gray walked wearing casual clothing befitting a scoundrel with his Bryar pistol on his left hip and his Revolver on his right. His lightsaber was hidden on him and out of sight. He knew this was the time to use his head rather than his gun if they wanted to find the slavers without scaring them off. The best way to kill a rat was to lure it out of its nest not trying to find it on your own. So that was the strategy when he walked in after his wife that they would hopefully aim for.

Gray came up behind his wife with a smug look on his face like one normally found on [member="James Justice"] and made sure to get a hand full of her rear. He leaned against the counter and said to the barkeep, "Eh! Whiskey mate for me here. A round to everyone as well! I just got a big score an feel generous!" He then made sure to slap his wife's butt hard enough when he finished that everyone in the place could hear it and act as an emphasis to what he had just said. He leaned in close to the barkeep after and said with a smirk, " Got this big and curvy piece during it. A bit of metal but got all the good parts still so still of use eh?" He then winked and leaned back laughing loudly. He hoped his behavior baited one of the slavers to show up because he wasn't sure how happy his wife would be about him smacking that in public so much.

[member="Solan Charr"] [member="HK-36"]

HK-36

[member="Gray Raxis"], [member="Stardust Raxis"], [member="Solan Charr"]

The droid turned to watch Gray as he commenced his hijinks, acting in the most unsavory way!

As the bartender put up that shot of whiskey in front of the masked machine, courtesy of Gray getting a round to everyone in the bar, the droid didn't took his eyes off of him. He reached for the shot shot glass and slowly poured it onto the floor before putting it back on the bar counter, upside down, watching the supposed smuggler with an unblinking gaze. Because he couldn't blink.

Good way to start their cooperation, in trying to bait the slavers he baited the scorn of the mechanical bounty hunter.

HK took out his datapad, just checking if anybody matching Gray's profile had bounties placed on them.

Ironwolf

Et in Arcadia Ego
Meanwhile in a palace, on Lessu.

"I'm telling you this is the best batch I've come up with, you should have a look at them. Off worlders are going crazy at their skin tones. Say, you want a taste? I could arrange that too no problem."

The organic eye, ice blue in color stared impassively at the Twilek. One could almost say it stared down at the twilek. Despite the fact that Los Secura was no twilek to stare down at. He was boss of one of the most powerful slaving cartels on Ryloth. Yet here he sat nearly quivering in front of a man, granted a man with a very large frame that dwarfed the corpulent twilek despite sitting in a chair designed to be lower than the one the boss sat on.

Seeing all this made Bok the Younger very unhappy. Bok wasn't the smartest tool in the shed, however he was definitely the strongest. He had the scars to prove it. He had grown up wild on the streets of Nar Shadda, killing and eating his prey since he was little. He had risen up in the underworld, to his present station as head muscle for Los Secura. He was very proud of that fact. Yet here sat a man and his boss who he thought to be one fierce mother was quailing in front of him like a whippertrill. Oh no, Bok the younger was not pleased at all.

"Don't you know me? Young master Secura? Didn't your father ever warn you against a tactic such as this? I find that hard to fathom considering how crafty the old bastard was."

His voice was like molten iron, words dripped out his mouth slowly and burned with a heat.

"So it makes me wonder why you would try something like this, makes me wonder why you are so nervous."

It would appear strange for one to say that Los Secura turned pale. For his skin was the color of a new naboo moon, yet he most certainly dropped a shade or two.

"No..ah...no you misunderstand my intentions. I...I have heard so much about you...the legends if even half of them are true....why I'm not nervous Lord Ironwolf....I'm excited."

At the twilek's words his chiselled face seemingly made of stone cracked into a smile. An ugly smile. It somehow made him even more terrifying.

"Well...that is good to hear. Always nice to meet a fan."

The gamorrean bodyguard standing behind Los Secura grunted in disapproval. Ironwolf however simply smiled wider.

"Here I thought you were afraid I would remember that you father still owes me five hundred grand in creds. Here I thought you had realized that I'm not really here to buy your merchandise....that I'm here to collect. But no...you are just another follower of the legend of the Star Wolves and the master of the Arcadia. That is very reassuring to hear."

Los Secura audibly gulped.

"I...I don't have that kind of credit on me. Come on....look at the galaxy we live in. Silver Jedi and the Republic are ruining everything. My clients end up dead faster than I can remember them. The Sith are gone. You were gone. The Star Wolves are gone. My father ran a hundred shipments in a day. I consider myself lucky if I pull off twenty. I...I can't pay you. I'm sorry but I just don't have the money to pay you."

Ironwolf picked up the goblet of bubbling Corellian ale and took a deep swig.

"Now, that is sad. Because that means you are worth nothing to me alive."

That was it. Bok would take no more. Fuck this guy, thought Bok the younger as he charged forth squealing his war cry and holding aloft his stone axe of doom. He raised it up and brought it down only to meet air. Angry at missing his target he turned about squealing in fury.

That's when he noticed the knife sticking out his gut.

"Squeeeeeeeeeeeeaa"

"It gives me no pleasure to kill you, know this I respect the fact that you are so loyal to your employer that you would be ready to die for him."

He looked up and saw Ironwolf's looming shadow fall over him, the knife felt hot in his belly, he crumpled down to one knee as Ironwolf slowly unsheathed his broad flat vibrosword.

"And it is because of this respect that I will give you what you want. A good death."

With one clean swipe the Pirate severed the gammoran's head, Before sitting back down at the table and taking another sip from his ale. Los Secura wished he could faint already and this ordeal be done with. Yet much to his chagrin he remained vividly awake and conscious, staring at his worst nightmare brought to life.

"Now...where were we? Oh yes....your worth to me alive."

No weapons in when she entered, back at the prep area for grays squad...simple merchant outfit just as if gray was to try and move her through so she didn't look like a slave to official people

When the first grab came she jumped feeling hik and looked back, she went to scold but stop as she saw his face and nodded, the next smack made her jump even more and she bit her lip, true she would play the part but later gray definitely owed her

She looked around a sshe blushed, making it seemed like she was humiliated and embarrassed by her 'masters' actions...all part of the game is all she had to think all part of the game

S..sir may I have a drink * she asked in a meek voice to gray

[member="Gray Raxis"]

Of those that showed up thus far, he was surprised by the appearance of [member="Stardust Raxis"] and [member="Gray Raxis"] in this manner. His internal sigh was just that, internal, when he thought about the fact that just because some were slaves didn't mean the entire populace was. If that had been the case, they would have cleaner and clearer targets to strike at than what was given to them in this moment. So their little show was more than he had expected while he sat there and made note of those who he knew would be around to aid.

With those two here, and a very notable [member="HK-36"], who apparently loved the music that was planning. It left a few people he knew well and a few he didn't.

First would be two people who he had brought onboard in terms of his little group, those two being [member="Genesis Rostu"] and [member="Effie Duanna"]. He expected the first to be around later with a force that he no doubt was keeping hidden off somewhere in the galaxy, but if the man was not going to show up in a flashy way, then he would be here at the bar like was suggested. The second was someone who would need a guard once the fighting got underway. Something he would take on himself considering that he would want to find out just who would be leading their people once free. Effie was a woman who was made to be a politician, a diplomat rather. She was no warrior but even then surprisingly quick minded and with an enjoyment for being smart towards others from what he knew.

In addition to those two which he worked with in the Collective, there were those who were invested in seeing the world return to the older way it had been. [member="Nabrina Vao"] and [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] were the two that he had met once or twice, but not gotten a great deal of time in with them. The latter he had met as a Jedi, and the Former as a Sith, but he hoped they would focus more on the situation at hand when they showed up as he was unsure how they would react to eachother.

Of course, he had made sure to tell a few more people of his little escapade, those like [member="Taeli Raaf"] who he hoped would be able to do something as far as humanitarian supplies once he had removed the Slavers. Granted he had not told the woman that there were so many on the planet, but he had done so to avoid her drawing in Jedi that might be... disappointed with his actions. Then there was [member="Joza Perl"] who he had invited out to the planet to have a bit of a cooldown from the entire situation in Silver Jedi space. He hadn't seen her since that night on Kesh but he hoped his friend had stayed clear of the Sith attempt for power on those planets.

With those told, and the rather public (in terms of his channels) knowledge about his little operation here, it wouldn't take long for the others to get here. But until then.

"Hey, Droid. How about you come and spend some time with me." He said from his booth, announcing his presense to both HK and Gray with the shout to get the Droid's attention.

HK-36

[member="Solan Charr"], [member="Gray Raxis"], [member="Stardust Raxis"],

"Hey, Droid. How about you come and spend some time with me."

The droid smashed his hand into the bar counter hard enough to make a dent, with an audible WHAM of his fist clashing with durasteel and wood,

"What the FETH did you just said?"

The machine pushed himself up as he spun around, taking a gunslinger's stance, his hand going to the shatterpistol holstered at his hip.

It took him a second to realize it was Solan who said it, the reason why the droid was there in the first place,

"Oh, Solan."

He relaxed as he stepped closer,

"Sorry, I thought it was another person who mistook me for a sex-bot."

The machine would slip himself into the booth to sit next to the man,

"Just like your mother last night."

He added quietly before clasping his metal hands,

"So, what do you need?"

[member="HK-36"] [member="Gray Raxis"] [member="Stardust Raxis"]

Solan sighed with a smile as he heard the droid's lowered words, slightly confused how a droid understood speaking in that way but it amused him. The fact a droid could pull off what is akin to tact like that, well it was amusing.

Anyways, they had a job to do and that was why they were here.

"Well, that is rather easy to explain. The current economic practice is a bit disgusting and considering your former connection with the Protectorate, I thought you might be interested in... cleansing it. I had expected more to show but it seems they are rather slow, so we will be going ahead with this before we lose our window of opportunity."

His hand moved to retrieve a datapad and slid it over the surface of the table to Hk with an eye focusing on the ones in the bar that he found to be deplorable. He showed no sign of that feeling, no hint of it crossing him but it was there if someone wanted to delve into his mind. It festered like an infection, and soon he glanced back to HK once he had looked at them.

"The main idea is to cut out the parasites with a scalpel, so to avoid causing harm to those who are innocent. That is why i asked for you to come with as few people as possible. I will be moving to talk with those who would lead their people once the parasites are dealt with, ensuring those who take over can lead their people down a better path."

Those not here yet - @Seraphina Shal'tek [member="Nabrina Vao"] [member="Effie Duanna"]

HK-36

[member="Gray Raxis"], [member="Stardust Raxis"], [member="Ironwolf"], [member="Solan Charr"],

"Slavers? Well the two of us will probably be enough to deal with them,"

HK said as he took the datapad,

"It is not like the legendary pirate Ironwolf who I have been hunting for years now and is my sworn nemesis will show up."

Little did the droid bounty hunter knew, just that may happen, the machine read over the data on the pad,

"Well I did not brought my army in just yet, but rest assured they are nearby in case we get in over our heads."

HK looked up to Solan from the datapad,

"Subtlety was never my strong suit. Either way, the plans seem fine, which location will we be hitting first?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom