Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Rabbit [Open to all]

The bar was where he sat, as always. No matter what his life had thrown at him, Darren Onyx always found himself back at the bar. It didn't matter if it was Tatooine, Coruscant, Naboo... he was always at the bar.

Kuat was no different. If there was a bar, he was there. In all honesty it was his first time being out in public for a long while. He had the habit of going out then disappearing back under the grid. This time he was out and he had one thing on his mind: one last kill on his list. There was only one ghost from his past that haunted him and he wanted her gone.

But with no information he decided to start looking at the best place, the bar. He just sat there. He wasn't hiding who he was, who he really was. It was all there, his original armor he wore years ago when his life as a Sith had began. Black Mandalorian armor with a red pattern on it, blaster marks covered it as well as scratches and burns.

Tucked inside the armor was his black robe, tattered from years of combat and normal tear damage. On his belt was his two lightsabers, a blaster, a few thermal detonators, and finally his mask. The mask, his most prized possession, was fashioned after his ancestors, Darth Revan.

His hood was down and his face was showing. He ripped it off, all the fake grafted skin from his surgery years before. He was covered in scars and bruises, some of his cybernetics showing in his cheek region.

As he took a small sip of the drink that sat before him, he remembered everything from before. He had died once and was revived. He dedicated so much time since then trying to finish what Revan started and, in the process, as well as being blinded by that process, he lost who he was. It took him right up to know to realize that he needed to do end this persons life before he would allow himself to finally die.

But now he sat here, at a bar. He would wait. He knew, better then most, that destiny could walk right in the door...

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="The Onyx"]

Destiny walked into the cantina and slapped Jethro so hard her ring cut his face. At least she'd said her name was Destiny. Stage name, anyway.

Destiny walked out.

"...ow." With a longsuffering sigh, Jethro took a seat at the bar and strongly considered trading his beskar belt for the priciest Whyren's in the joint. He settled for lum he could ill afford.

Onyx examined those in the bar. A man sitting just a few stools away from him had just been slapped and left by a fairly attractive lady. He gave out a small chuckle and shook his head, returning his gaze to his drink.

After another moment he stood and slid down to the stool that was empty, beside the man. "Smooth," he blankly said. He drank what was left and tapped his hand on the counter, waiting for the droid on the other side to return with more for him.

"I was slapped by a girl in a joint like this," he laughed out. "Of course by slap I mean I was in a lightsaber duel that resulted in a kiss and then a lot of broken glass as I flew through the window."

Onyx was referring to the first time he had met Spencer Jacobs, one of his first friends and someone he truly felt for. Though the two hadn't talked in a long while. Regardless of them no longer being in contact he had her in his thoughts.

He turned his gaze back to the man. "I'm Onyx."

[member="Jethro Merrill"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="The Onyx"]

"Oh feth son, you're a Sith. Fethhhhh." With some desperation, the spacer attempted to clear his head, but Destiny had rocked him a good one in about four senses. "Or like Jedi or something. Burlap brigade."

Part of him wanted to just book it. Once the lightsabres started swinging, a man better run faster than the man next to him, or at least faster than the measuring tape all these Forcies were after. One of these days, he was going to sell measuring tapes and make a fortune.

"But Burlap, I gotta ask -- who'w're you fightin' that you wound up shaggin'?"

Onyx gave a chuckle as he asked who it was. "When I met her she was no one, just someone I wanted to fight to rid myself of some anger," he explained. He took a sip of his drink and laughed at the thought of her some more.

"I didn't know that Spence Jacobs would be a real good friend of mine in the future." He took another sip and nodded. His past was so great compared to his present. So many friends and so few enemies. Funny how quick things change, how age brings not only wisdom but great loss. It sucked really.

"She was a Jedi Knight at the time, a good one. I was still a apprentice when we fought."

The bartender eyed the Verpine with a measured amount of caution. It was fair of him, considering that Verpine where an oddity outside the Roche asteroids. He just set some credits on the table and ordered something light. He was still adjusting to other food, and it didn't sit well. Especially ale. The bartender passed him a mug of flavored water, which he was fine with. Not far down the bar, he spied two men talking. He overheard something about a lightsaber duel, and Jedi. It was interesting to listen to, and he sipped his during while he did so.

[member="The Onyx"]

((Forgive me if I am not doing this correctly; this is my first roleplaying forum.))
The tail of Daylen's open black overcoat danced gently because of Kuat's inconsistent winds; unlike his overcoat's tail, Daylen stood tall and straight, staring at the cantina entrance just a few meters away from where he was standing. He was currently debating in his head whether or not he should get a quick drink for his journey back to Tatooine; he had come to Kuat to drop off an "import" and nothing more. However, his day didn't go exactly as planned and in result, he was slightly stressed. After approximately forty-five seconds of staring at the cantina entrance, he closed the small gap between himself and the cantina door within seven seconds. Daylen decided he deserved a nice cold drink after his long, long day. He walked into the mediocre establishment and took a moment to let the raw scent of alcohol rush up his nostrils. After he had did so, he took his time striding to an open stool at the bar; once he had reached the stool he was eyeballing, he slowly sat down on it. He dropped a few credits on the table and looked up at the bartender: "Corellian Twister." Using his criminal level of peripheral vision and keen listening skills, Daylen spied a Verpine who looked focus in deep thought on his right; and two men discussing, what he inferred to be, Jedi. The clank of his glass of alcohol being placed on the bar in front of him, shifted his focus from his environment and instead to the drink that he had ordered. He extended his hand towards the glass of Corellian Twister and lifted it towards his lips and took a long swig from the glass; after his sip, Daylen let out a sigh of relief in hope that he could finally relax today.

(edit: Spelling error)

[member="Kolai Onolz"]
[member="The Onyx"]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="The Onyx"] [member="Kolai Onolz"] [member="Daylen Tarlokk"]

The bar seemed to be filling up.

"Listen, hoss," said Jethro, raising his mug to his lips, "when I need to bleed off some anger, I don't hit girls."

He was about to say something he'd regret when an unmistakable sound caught his ear -- a clatter, a clink, repeated a thousand overlapping times. He and the rest of the bar turned to face a...well, just a man, business unknown...who had just accidentally dumped a massive pile of coins on the floor.

Jethro and about twenty other people jumped for the coins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom