Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Red Dead Redemption 2

[member="Auron Song"] Always loved the first - can't beat GTA in the Wild West. However I never enjoyed the chance to play as the son. Hated him.

Hopefully this will work on that and give us something akin to 'The Magnificent Seven'.

Can't wait for this. Like most things Western genre related, it's a breath of fresh air to the usual video game genres out there.

[member="Thoja Arlos"]

There was a Multiplayer in the original RD, and tbh i loved it. After i finished the story it was fun to get on with 3 or 4 friends and just cause a ruckus like outlaws in the wild west. Shootouts in towns, getting hunted by other players, ect. It was a fun edition to the game and i would not mind seeing it come back.

Plus, lets be honest. It's Rockstar. And if their massive success with GTAV i'd like to thing they kinda know how to appeal. If they make a multiplayer, i can only assume they'd do it right. And hopefully they expand upon its multiplayer massively and basically make it another game. Perhaps a story of some sort you can play with your friends. Ya know, outlaws making a name for themselves similar to GTAV. Especially since GTA V Had an awesome storymode as well as a addictive sandbox multiplayer.

So yeah, i'm excited. It's a full year away though so we'll just have to see.

Also, holler out if you ever traveled to the top of the map and climbed that big mountain and got into a fist fight with your friends...

Then tumble to your death.

Good times. Pleasant memories.

[member="Auron Song"], [member="Connor Harrison"]
Gonna have to agree with you on that one. I honestly just loved going ham without the assisted aim, because then I was awarded with tons of trophies and called 'Deadeye'. Also, just the story behind the actual game is amazing, I mean getting forced away from your family and back into the world you finally just got away from? Having to kill all the men you once called 'Brother', only to be backhanded by the same men who are currently holding your wife and son hostage? DAMN.

I am waiting in anxious silence for Fall next year, and practicing my dead eye skill while on horseback.

[member="Scheherazade Roshanara"]
Yes, far too many times sadly.

I have more hours logged in Red Dead Redemption than anything else I've ever played, including any Elder Scrolls games. I love that game, and when I saw this trailer I almost cried.

I'm so excited for another installment, and I'm glad its from a studio like Rockstar where I can at least be excited for what they'll change and not nervous. I think they're the kind of creative minds that can freshen up a concept without killing what was great about it in the first place.

I'd like to hear what people think about whether or not it will be prequel with John, or prequel with new characters. There's evidence for both and I'm interested to see some theories!

Mon Cali

Destroyer of Worlds, Lover of Pancakes
Scheherazade Roshanara said:
[member="Thoja Arlos"]

There was a Multiplayer in the original RD, and tbh i loved it. After i finished the story it was fun to get on with 3 or 4 friends and just cause a ruckus like outlaws in the wild west. Shootouts in towns, getting hunted by other players, ect. It was a fun edition to the game and i would not mind seeing it come back.
Multiplayer was the icing on the cake after completing the main campaign. Fondest memory I have is me and 7 friends (4 in a stagecoach 4 on horseback) playing chicken with the train.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom