Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruitment Campaign

Alpha

A
uncle-sam-we-want-you1.jpg

We the Project Freelancer are recruting you to be a Super soldier. *points at you sitting in your chair* I would like to explain some things about us. We are test subjects that were born in a test tube or altered to be stronger than any other being. Most of us are Humans or Human variants. There are Force users in our faction, but most of them are few and far between. We are still in the working phase of the Project in getting the History done. Our main base of opperations is on the old cloning facilty on Kamino. We are like the Mandalorians, but stronger. We are like the Omega Pyre, but we dont need to have money. We do the jobs given to us for fun. We want to prove ourselfs to be humans (Or human like depending on your race.) to the closest we can. We are called outcasts or freaks because of our strength, speed, and other features.

If you would like to Join or know more contact Me, Alpha. Via PM or on this post. If you dont have any questions and want to join come to this site Project Freelancer to sign up. Welcome to the Ranks, and Enjoy your stay.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Just out of curiosity, do people have to make new characters or can you just augment their existing characters to join?

Alpha

A
I wouldnt know about that. The projects that have taken place were by Doc's that wanted to Create the "Perfect Soldier" So for right now no. Later It may happen. We will have to talk about that as a faction to see if everyone else would accept it.

Alpha

A
It would also matter on How much of the character has been changed. If most of their body is changed (limbs, eye maybe) then yes Ill acept you. But just an arm or only an eye? No probably not

The Meta

T
I disagree Alpha, though I stepped down from the leader position, others shouldn't be forced into making ANOTHER character simply to join. I say that the time of "Doc" has been years passed, and those willing to continue his experiments in legacy should be allowed to be augmented. Though, Alpha does have a point, that your character unaltered as it is now simply isn't enough to be a "Super Soldier" (besides, the Mandalorians need you!). Also Alpha, as for the over all structure of the military in the project, I would treat the Super Soldier program as an order like the Jedi, as they are few and far between when considering regular soldiers. Otherwise it is OP like the shits to have an entire army of Super soldiers battling it out in the galaxy by the millions. I say we mass produce "Elite soldiers" like the ARC troopers from the Clone Wars, and have the "Super ones" be on par with Jedi ability. This way, we can reel in those who would be interested in joining a "Clone Army", though based off of many different templates.

Alpha

A
@[member="The Meta"] yes that would be what i was thinking of. I didnt know if Kal wanted to be just a normal soldier or a Super one. so If he did augment his body enough to be considered one then yeah fine with me. but with just an arm that he has? no he cant. it would be unreasonable. unless if you were just going for the plain soldier?

@[member="KRD-26"] Yes you can make a character of your own.

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
Alpha said:
If he did augment his body enough to be considered one then yeah fine with me.
I need to get some augments. I'm gonna be like Adam Jensen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom