Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recruitment by the Sith

So I've found a faction i'd like to join, however I have a tiny bit of an issue. I've already thought out what I want to happen but I don't really know how to make it happen. I'm just going to write what I wanted and i'll be hoping someone will respond with some tips to help me along.

I'm currently independant (Atleast my character is) and I was hoping to get him to join the Sith. I cant just go and say "Herpy Derp im part of the One Sith now" so any tips there?

Secondly he is force sensitive, and I need to know a bit more about having him trained, either as a sith or a dark jedi.

Thanks in advance

EmKay

Non-Sith but veteran-RPer here,

There's two ways to go about it. Well, three. The first is what you've done here. The second is to go into the One Sith or other Sith faction, pick out a member that you think might be active or is up in the ranks, and shoot them a PM. The third, is to just solo a thread using a bunch of NPCs and join the faction that way. More impersonal, but just as effective.

Hope this helps, [member="Sabastian Bane"]!

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
I cant just go and say "Herpy Derp im part of the One Sith now"
That's how I did it XD but

http://starwarsrp.net/groups/183-the-one-sith/

Go here, join the faction. This will give you access to the One Sith forums. Put up a post, lay out your ideas, and ask if anyone wants to thread with you.

As for training, we have a Master/Apprentice registry. You just post in there, and say you're looking for a master, and one will pick you up. It's super simple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom