Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Reclamation | NIO & Allies

Don't.call.me.beautiful. (inactive)

UNCONDITIONALLY

Go0LvEH.jpg

Terrace Area
Imperial Palace
w/ Seydou of Thyrsus Seydou of Thyrsus

"Yes." Came his reply to Meshla's question though there was uncertainty laced in the word. Then with a more confident, louder, even voice, "Yes." Amon restated, putting his hand over hers as if to exaggerate the point.

No more words came to him for a long minute, which was good as Meshla's heart was racing joyfully. He had acknowledged wanting her in his life. This had not been planned... to fall for him, but she did not want to run away from it either. The time spent at his bedside, hoping, praying he'd live... Well, it made for many hours of deep reflection on what was really important. Family is more than blood, and Amon was starting to feel as such to her. But would he too break her heart in the end?

And then, Amon went on to say. "Times are a-changing, Meshla." a distant look at the sprawling cityscape. "I do not know what the future holds..." He held her hand tighter, looked at her, and added, "...but I know what the present does."

There was a strength of conviction noted in his statement. A small smile graced her face, then she took a step closer to him where he was leaning upon the railing never taking her blue gaze off of his hazel.

"Elek, I know as I have sensed it too," the blonde answered with a little sigh, then she reached up with her free hand and cupped his bearded cheek tenderly. "The future is just that, Amon'ika. The only thing we have power over is what we do with today... So I intend to make the most of it with you and hope tomorrow and then the following days I get to do the same because, well because I have come to care about you."

The familiar voice of the Imperator echoed outside to the terrace where the two Mandos were standing, then Meshla's ears perked up when their names were spoken seemingly along with others on a list.

She turned her golden head to look towards the inside of the hall where the festivities were in full swing, then back to him. "Do you want to see what that is all about and mingle with our battle brethren... or do you want to skip out of here?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom