Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reckless she is. Matters are worse. (Aaralyn)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
VJUN
MANDALORIAN TERRITORIES

In his day, before the Tyus Cluster's twin, Skywalker had fought Dark Adepts here at Bast Castle. Later, he'd sent a couple of Jedi to tackle this place. At one point or another, Ember had been here, but not critically and not for long. Later still, Ember had helped the Mandalorians take this world, a cursory process. Still, the memory was vivid -- Vader's statue broken on the floor, the omnipresent acid rain, the aura of long-past pain and death, the constantly overcast sky. Bast Castle's only serious entrance was at the top, a landing pad just beneath a protective overhang.

He'd told Aaralyn to show up here 'tomorrow' -- three days ago. Because learning to be a true Master had surprisingly little to do with one's power or talents. Patience, by contrast, was a relatively crucial component.

The frigate Coronet, tall and lean, docked along the edge of the massive landing pad, and Ember hopped the gap to go see how his only living child had spent her extra two days on the most dull, depressing world in existence.

[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

Aaralyn munched on Reythan crackers and looked up from the edge of the boarding ramp as [member="Ember Rekali"] approached. She didn't say anything, her look said it all. A scowl and a glare that would bore holes into Beskar. She reached down beside her and pulled up a piece of honey melon and offered it to him. "Hungry?" She shook her head lightly, attempting to get the hair from her face. "I mean, not like two days there is much to do here besides contemplate what I've gotten myself into."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Aaralyn Rekali"]

"Thanks." He took the melon, ate it without comment, wiped his fingers on the micronized beskar cloth of his shortcape. "Let's get to work. How much of the castle have you seen, and the countryside? Haven't had too much trouble with the acid rain, have ya?"

"I haven't bothered to go beyond my ship..." She motioned towards the wandering guards and then the protected dome. "I'm not stupid." She offered him a slight smile. "One thing you taught me that I had a tendancy to forget was to be aware of my surroundings." She softly chuckled and took a bite of her melon as she stood up. "I've not been inside Bast Castle but I've heard stories." She looked up at the intimidating structure. "Vader had a way with things, amazing after nearly 800 years, this thing still is standing."

[member="Ember Rekali"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom