Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebuilding The Minotaur [Kära / Thyrian]

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
2llfvpv.jpg

Onboard The Judgement
Deep Space
How long had it been. 1 month, maybe 2? Time had passed by without Asterion knowing since the moment he had knelt before his Master, Kära Vi'dreya, a deceptive and powerful Sith Lord, and also the ogre Thyrian, a brute he still didn't like, but had to tolerate.

He had spent endless days building up his body and his mind, with texts and exercises that pushed him to the edge of his tolerance mentally and physically, embracing the darkness within him and using his mixed emotions as a tool for progression.

Thankfully he had a small living quarter on-board the gigantic starship he was brought to unwillingly months ago that he had now made his temporary home. During his time since submitting to Kära...submitting, he hated that word... he hadn't had many run-ins with her as he built himself back up into a better shape to work with. As for Thyrian, he had seen him around but had no contact, although he could feel the fire burning inside the man whenever he was around.

Another day was passing, and Asterion sat on the edge of his comfortable yet basic bunk. He had no possessions with him, they were all still on Korriban now either buried by a sandstorm or taken by scavengers. A good blaster, plenty of med-packs and research documents and not forgetting his lightsaber that he had never used in combat.

Hunched over, he traced his sore hands with his fingers, thinking about the path he was now taking and what it could mean for him. It could mean big things for him finally after a life wasted seeking for someone like Kära to come along and guide him.

All he could do now was wait for the signal to begin his training, whenever that day would be. It could be today, it could be tomorrow, or it could be next year....

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"] @[member="Thyrian Ashborn"]

Whoosh - the door to his chambers opened, revealing the immaculately dressed Sith Lord. Her eyes travelled over his form, lips pressed into a tight frown. "Apprentice" she said, as the door closed behind her. It was time to really break the Minotaur, what had happened when he had submitted was nothing compared to what he could easily be subjected to. He was insolent, but he held potential. It was the only reason she had not cast him down to Korriban and left him to fend against the Jedi Dogs.

"Tell me, what do you know of the Sith?" she inquired, a brow raising in subtle fascination at the sight of the man he was. "Of the Code we have held for centuries, the path it is we walk. What do you know of what you are?" Her steps took her full circle around his body, like they had done the first time she met him. Her eyes were set ahead, completely dismissive of him as far as her gaze was concerned.

He would learn, soon enough...

@[member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

As the door opened without warning, his young Master standing in the doorway, Asterion rose. He didn't rush, but he made sure he did. He had found out months ago what happened if he didn't show at least this much respect to his Master. His ribs still bore the bruises.

Standing firm, he listened to Kära as she circled him and asked the question he was expecting. Trouble was, he knew the answer wouldn't be good enough, but she would still get one anyway.

Fixing his dark gaze on her ice blue eyes when she faced him. Asterion inhaled, thinking for a moment, and then spoke.

"I know much about the Sith. Their breeding with Dark Jedi eons ago that spawned a cult obsessed with survival of the strongest, eradication of the weak and progression of the most powerful."

He slowly looked down as he walked around her, not wishing to intimidate but rather collect this thoughts.

"The code stands by the fact everything the Sith do leads to being a powerful and passionate individual with complete control of the Force as an extension of themselves. Bane. Revan. Tenebrous. Palpatine. Vader. Caedus. Endless pawns who have re-built and re-shaped what the Sith stand for, but each one toppled by ignorance. The Force is the Sith. Not a being."

Asterion stopped in front of her once more.

"And you, Master Vi'dreya, are just another of these pawns who can re-shape the galaxy as much as you desire until your time is up. I am an extension of your power. I am a weapon to be crafted, moulded and sharpened to cut away the corruption and decay of those who stand before us. And not just our enemies, but our allies who prevent progression through weakness must be removed."

He chose not to lower his head, but maintain his stance and his gaze into her eyes.

@[member="Lady Kyros"]

The young woman perked a brow as she lifted her gaze up to meet his. She did not fear him, she was not intimidated by him, far from it. The way she met his gaze could even make him feel smaller than she, despite his towering frame. She had learnt to express herself from being a very small child, this was no different. "You know this Code, Asterion?" she inquired, dismissing what he had called her: one day, when she learnt the true expressions of power she had been seeking, just as her Father before her had, he would realise that even death could not contain a being such as she, not if she did not wish it to. But that required her to find her Father.

Infact her complete dismissal of his claims only heightened the sensation that she knew what she was doing, she was not boastful or proud, she was not zealous or self-confidence... She simply was as she was. "Tell me our Code, Asterion, that of the Sith, which has been held for millennia; speak it and find yourself held within its sway." There would be much and more to learn this day, but he could not progress without the basics. That much her Master, and former Emperor, had taught her the day she joined the Sith Academy. And while Asterion had not chosen this path, he would one day thank her for it. His new life had not begun when he was captured.

His new life began today.

@[member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

Asterion didn't falter; didn't stir; didn't move.

He just kept his eyes fixed on her face and listened to her, the one who was offering him some sort of redemption, Kära Vi'dreya.

He could feel the energy around him surrounding his body and making him feel stronger, yet vulnerable at the same time as she spoke to him. Never once did he underestimate what she could do after doing so foolishly before.

However he was prepared for a backlash at the request to recite the Code. So simple and so easy to do, this was bound to be another test, yet there was nothing he could do to stop it. Around them, the ship seemed to be listening to their every word, and it felt like there was no-one else as important as either of them right now.

Exhaling softly and resigning himself to her simple request and probably some backlash that came with it.

"Nwûl tash. Dzwol shâsotkun. Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk. Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan. Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha. Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak. Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

His research may as well be put to use for his Master. He had nothing to lose.

Her ice blue eyes intoxicated him, and he hated himself for it. Because she was the one who was re-igniting his spark that had long been extinguished, he felt that he owed her something, but didn't know what yet.

Asterion swallowed. His feelings were leading him down a dark path he had to tread carefully.

@[member="Lady Kyros"]

It seems she had underestimated him.

The Sithese recital of the Code washed over her, and she could feel its corruptive powers seeping in. With a very soft smile she closed her eyes and simply listened. His utterance was almost perfect. "It seems someone is more prepared than they let on." She had never had a student who had dared to learn Sithese so early on, nevermind the original form of the Code. But that was the only praise and encouragement she gave him. It would not do to be too quick to please.

"Rise, and follow me." Turning from him she exited the room, wandering further down the vessel until they reached her own personal training room - off limits for all save those she invited inside to train. "Do you have a lightsaber, Asterion?" It wasn't something she had ever brought up before now, so she honestly did not know the answer to the question. Usually she began with some mental exercises, but she wanted to see just how prepared he was...

[member="Asterion"]

Stephanie Swail

Inclining his head slowly and firmly, Asterion didn't give any emotion. He held back his smile and his pride because that was one thing that had gotten him trouble before; his ego. Calm, cool and collected. Impressing Kara once was lucky, and he was sure it wouldn't happen again for a long time.

Watching her drink his energy in, a surge of power ran through his veins, making him feel connected to her via the Force for a brief moment. A dark, wonderful and refreshing feeling. His eyes closed for a moment, savouring the sensation.

Her gentle voice awoke him, meeting her gaze and following her out of his small, tomb-like chamber into the depths of the shship. Following by her side, one step behind her as not to crowd her. They walked silently, passing one or two protocol droids as they did, until a large door slid open almost at her beckoning and into what looked like a training room. One that wasn't full of equipment, this seemed to be a room used for building strength, mental and physical agility and combat skill.

Looking around, her voice brought him back once more. And the question he had been waiting for.

"I do. I mean I don't. Well, I did. Not anymore. I forged one as best I could on Korriban years ago, but I never used it. I assume it has been buried under the sandstorms, or stolen to sell on a black market somewhere."

He kept her gaze, trying to read her, but readying himself for...something, he felt was coming his way.

[member="Lady Kyros"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom