Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebooting This Character

KitKat

I'd like to restart this character and see if I can't get her melded here. I gave her a new biography and left it really open so she can sort of go where the wind takes her. I've written that she's working as a private investigator so if anybody wanted to be a customer or needed something investigated we could start there.

I'm open to other ideas as well.

[member="Katarine Ryiah"]

I don't really have anything much to investigate. I could pretend a customer of hers hadn't paid her and she wanted to have them tracked down. But I don't have enough of a plot down to actually be able to play it through all the way.

Still just in case, if any of these seem interesting here's a summary:

Rocho Krul: A Trandoshan Imperial Knight in the Fel Empire, also part time does stuff as a Bounty Hunter. He's a very skilled combatant and hunter, and has grown progressively more skilled in his abilities with the force. He's no Master, but he is fairly good at the things that he does know how to do. He's fairly morale for a Trandoshan, and while he does still believe in their Goddess, he doesn't believe quite the same way others do in that its only kills which get you points. But rather that all success or failure can raise or lower your score. He is also my first character on here. And is fairly well rounded in a variety of attributes. He has a bit of humor, having joked about how Trandoshans can seem intimidating at times.

Salis Marai: A woman who grew up good at killing, she eventually joined the Jen'Ari empire where she grew rather quickly and substantially. Also very skilled combatant but unlike Rocho she has a lot more experience in use of force powers and a lightsaber, having been more officially taught. However she began to have a feeling of lack of growth with them. And currently is simply searching the galaxy on her ship as a sort of mercenary, bounty hunter, and trader, using her experience as a Sith to her advantage. She heavily enjoys fighting but it is not the sole focus of her character (even if that's how it started). She has a sort of Ventress vibe sometimes, heavy use of Ataru, often uses mockery or conversing during a fight. Though she does have a good bit more in the force powers department then Ventress does.

Xos Drikre: A Baran Do Sage, Master of the Order, Xos Drikre was born to force visions essentially. Things he couldn't control for a long time, along with immense nativity in spite of seeing things every day to tell him otherwise. He eventually came over this as part of his story, but still has sometimes had more patience then he should. He's very powerful, but avoids conflict until it's actually necessary. Preferring to speak through almost anything. He's had a few interactions now involving visions of force users, and one where his talents as a Baran Do Sage were actually sought out by another character. He's a very kind individual and feels empathy very deeply when others are feeling negative emotions. Actually the only one so far to never be in a fight on the board.

"Poker": A Commando Droid, actually the only one I have on the forum that's not a force sensitive. Poker is sort of a part of a droid revolution, having only recently come out of obedience to biological creatures himself. He is named such because he has a tendency to...poke, when he finds something or someone new. He's a damaged commando droid actually, that simply gains a personality much faster then memory wipes would make useful. Which is what resulted in his much more considerable awareness, and even creativity. Because of his programming he is still a considerable combatant and has a select variety of skills. He's actually a very friendly droid in spite of the fact he's so dangerous.

Salis is easy to move around because of her changed status to a more mercenary style, though she is technically now in the outer rim coalition, it doesn't really come up much. So if you have any ideas, even just for a casual rp, she's convenient.

Rocho is fairly easy to move to since he still operates as a Bounty Hunter or Game Hunter now and then, but he'd steer clear of any enemies of the Fel Empire.

Xos I can move around, but mostly because he's searching for people to help all the time. Most of the threads he's been in have been for pretty much exclusively that purpose, he ends up getting a vision, and going to try and help someone. Or is searching out someone to help for one reason or another.

Poker might be a bit more restricted, he is a droid and the weakest so I'd be careful how I'd use him. Most likely if he wasn't in some way directly still working with his faction, he'd be searching for droids to save, or something along those lines. I don't really know why he might get involved so maybe not this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom