Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebirth

Sabrina knew she had enough trying found her own empire, it would never work. She simply did not have enough strength to pull it off, n matter what she did. She had enough of trying living on planet of people who disliked her, for not being native and being richer than them. It was too much for her to bear, and she wanted just to go back to how it was before the Mandalorians and the Sith where at war. She liked them a lot, shame she marked as a sith. If she wanted to go back there, she just be thrown into prison for rest of her life. They had planet prison just for people like her, they where a practical lot. She leaned back in her chair wishing for her youth back, then remembered project rebirth. Something she did after the battle of empress teta, she made a clone. It was being aged naturally, so not to have the defects of force grown clone. It was being kept for her in safe place, by a few minions she had. She had more than one of course at various ages, in case of complications. As forward planning was never a bad idea, which was the purpose of them in the first place.

She then sent message to one the groups holding one for her, P​lease send me my package. ​She had learnt of the power of essence transfer from, the emperor of the one sith. He used it to take [member="Ordo"] body, a man she admired but is know dead as far as she knew. After leaving the sith she planned to learn ability herself, this was the first time she was going to use it. She got out of her chair and then began to make the necessary arrangements, for the ritual. As unlike the emperor of the sith and darth sidious, she could do this just at will she need time for it to work. Though her clone was force sensitive, she was not trained in the force, so she would have no power to resist her.

It took her a week to prepare the sermony for the ritual, where her mind would transfer into her own clone. In that time she also got lot death sticks ready, and updated her will an sent of to her lawyer [member="Lucian"] cordel. She had errected an oblisik , to help transfer the essence from her to her clone. She would have to defeat it in her head, but that was not the thing she was worried abut how could a untrained girl hope to defeat her. The ethics of this act did not come to her, as she was rasied for this single task, like killing a nerf for food that was their proposes. She did not dwell on it she had killed before, she was in no doubt she would do it again. She was on the planet Ilum, it was old Jedi world, which was also once owned by the ancient Sith. She had paid for a gunship, and some droids to pilot the ship. This would be her new home, till she finds a place with the Mandalorians.

Why did she want be with them though, they hated her, they would hunt and kill her if they found her. It was because she liked them and felt home with them, she always did after they took her home world serreno. They have recently come on hard times, and maybe she could help them in their war on the republic, may she could help stop the civil war that had started brewing. She knew about it, after all she kept tabs on the galaxy even though she did not have a hand in any events know. Death watch was back, and they could be the future or the past of the Mandalorians only time would tell. The reason she back to them was simple, despite what they felt for her, she liked them, by the force she was stupid. Though she was ging to do it, and hope for the best.

As she waited she began crafting a new lightsaber for herself, her old armour would fit her new body so that would not be an issue. She building a lightsaber staff, it was using both her krayt dragon pearls, that she won in an auction, she was going to make the blade a deep violet colour. The handle of staff she was using some of phrik she had and electrum to make the handle more ornate, she was putting a picture of dragon to wrap round the whole of the handle part.

As her clone came in she studied, she was young unsure and scared,well we should stop her being scared, she thought to herself. She then had brought before her, she was crying, and asked​Who are you, why you brought me here. ​Sabrina smiled, she sound a little like her. She then removed her hood, and looked at the girl her face had wrinkle on it her body had battle scars, burns and at least two grey hairs. Her clone was all shiny and new, and healthy than she was at her age, as she had the right diet, and was put into a sports college, on abackwater world, that never even heard of the force.

Her clone was dragged kicking and scream between to pillars by her minions, then she was shackled into place. Sabrina could feel the terror coming form her, it was palatable and intoxicating. She then looked at her, and smiled a sweet smile and told the girl, ​Don`t worry this will soon be over, for you anyway. You are my clone, and clones lives don`t matter. May be I should turn that into hashtag. The girls jaw dropped, as she began to protest, shouting ​I AM NOT A CLONE, MY NAME IS SABINE. ​Sabrina just smiled and said Yes you where. Then she had girl gagged so not to interrupt her whilst she chanted.

​I Llac nopu ym htregts sa a htis, ​She then fired a bolt of lightening at the main obelisk to begin charging it, and then fired a bolt at the girl. Then all went dark, just for moment. Then she was in a room with light all around her, then she saw her clone, she was inside her head. She was crying and not sure still what was happening, she began walking over to her. She then stood up to run from her, good Sabrina thought she was going to try and fight first. Sabrina then ran over toher she was fast than her clone. Then she just grappled her from behind and snapped her neck, there was no sound, just the death of girls conciseness. She then opened her eyes and saw she was in chains, and gagged, and her old body was slumped down and dead.

Her minion asked her the password, she replied Untie me you idiot, which he quickly did​. She then took her own body onto a bed, and got the hart and lungs artificial started. She then got it to smoke death sticks, her body would soon become overdosed by them. Thus she had faked over death, she told her minions they where free to do what they wanted. Though she kept a few to keep an eye on her other clones, they may prove useful pone day.

After her old body was pumped full death sticks, it was taken back to her old office on Eisenwelt, where would be dumped against her desk with a death stick in hand. Though till it get`s there it would be kept in suspended animation. So it would not look suspicious, she then sent of five pre recorded holotapes

[member="Darth Vulkan"] (Draco Vereen) [member="Domino"]

My old friend I am dead, as such you shall receive my old company assets and patterns. Please use these to aid the cause of the Mandalorians, especially in their struggle against the evils of the one sith. Also please honour the contract I made with domino, she is an old friend and one few sensible people I have the pleasure of meeting.

[member="Rexus Drath"]

The farther of my child, I am sorry I had to leave you. I was never going t be good mother, the poison in my hart that could not see, would of only hurt our daughter. To you and her I leave my undying love these pictures tat had always kept of you, and the ones I had pi take of you over the time. As well as the my jewellery box, and one and half billion credits.

To [member="Lucien cordel"]

please make sure my wishes are carried out and any issues with parts of this, that you come to agreeable compromise.

she then took off in a ship she had paid for, to mandalorian space. She was going have new life and new beging

To my former apprentice, I leave my ship and my armour. I hope you find a home of your own

She knew she had a unorthodox fighting style, and she wanted to make people think she had taught some one to do this as well so people would not guess it was her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom