Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion Rising

CHAOS RULES ON CORUSCANT!
On the former capital of Coruscant,
The One Sith reign with an iron fist,
Yet across the galaxy, support comes in for a rising rebellion movement!
One of these men, [member=Noah Corek],
has hired a rag-tag group of smugglers to ship in
supplies and weapons to rebels on the lower levels,
but many ships stand in their way...
[member=Colap Ticon]​
[member=IX-81]​

[member="Listeri Dalane"]

Colap leaned back against the seat in the cockpit, right next to Listeri. On the floor Solar sat by, quiet and sleeping now. The smuggler had his hand resting on the wolfhound. His fur was prickly and matted. He made a mental note to give Solar a bath after this mission.

As usual a signature cigar smoked from between his brunt chapped lips and the mess of brown hair was pulled back, with the gray tinges reflecting in the light of the intrument panel.

"Alright skip, we got eta five minutes till we hit Coruscant airspace. You got the code ready of you wanna do a polar entry?"

Listeri intently stared out of the cockpit, as the usual blur of stars signified his presence of using his ships hyper-drives. The smugglers pupils darted to the left, when he heard [member=Colap Ticon]'s words.

" Thank god I have codes, a polar entry would be hellish. Plus, those karkin' Sith would've probably thought of that too. " Listeri coolly replied, as the smoke hit his nostrils. "HACK! Feth, I need a karking breather to make it through this trip. " He muttered to himself, as he flipped a tiny switch, giving the ship's control over to autopilot. The smuggler ducked his head to avoid the cloud of smoke, and upon seeing Solar, he petted the wolfhound's coarse fur.

Kali Ruzara got out of her bed, avoiding the mirrors hanging on the wall of the cabin. She felt her skin tingle and sting as she changed her features to her favorite appearance- a young, blonde human. There was very little sound present in the Wild Phantom other than the occasional beeping of electronics, and the constant hum of the engine. The Clawdite walked down a thin hallway to the cockpit. Colap was smoking a cigar, as per normal, and the captain was sitting with him.
"Hey guys. Looks like you've got a real swingin' party," Kali huffed as she stepped into the small room. She coughed after inhaling a little cigar smoke and mumbled "That cigar smells like shavit, Colap." She took a seat and added, "So does your dog." Kali cleared her throat and fanned some of the smoke out of her face. "How far off are we from our destination? Where are we going again? Coruscant?"

[member="Colap Ticon"] [member="Listeri Dalane"]

[member="Kali Ruzara"]
Colap wheeled on the woman to raise an eyebrow. He gave her a once over and laughed, smoke billowing towards her.

"Yeah Sweetheart, I love you too, who cut your hair, a Tusken Raider?"

Turning back to the controls he gave another scan to the altimeter and other assorted gauges. The comms began to crackle and e leaned back, putting both hands on his head, and black scuffed boots on the dash.

"Here we go skip, the fun begins."

There was a few more crackles and a hiss and then the comms sprang to life. A scratchy voice came over the speakers, like chalkboard meets nails.

"Unidentified vessel, State your business and approach trajectory. Failure to give passcodes for this sector will result in defensive action."

Colap smirked.

"More like aggressive action, you gonna get that Skipper or should I?"

Listeri for the most part ignored the banter between [member=Colap Ticon] and [member="Kali Ruzara"] , but he did have some choice words for the bickering pair. "Kids, kids, we all know your haircut was butchered by a Hutt, and Colap, your smoke would kill a Rakhghoul. " The smuggler put in, when suddenly the comms came to life. " Ah, kark I'll get it. " Listeri then tried to put on his best Imperial accent, and spoke into to the man. " This is Captain Corvak Rasteer, I have captured the vessel of one Kali Ruzara, and I'm taking it in for investigation. " Listeri said, giving a devious wink to the lady.

"This hair cost more than half the cargo on this ship. It's exotic looking." Kali retorted. As the comms system sprung to life and starting hissing, Kali quickly shut her mouth and shot a glance to her partners. This isn't over yet. The static cleared from the speaker and a harsh voice stated "Unidentified vessel, State your business and approach trajectory. Failure to give passcodes for this sector will result in defensive action."

The changeling sighed, rolled her eyes, then stood up. Why couldn't she just have just one easy job? [member="Listeri Dalane"], using a mediocre-at-best Imperial accent said into the microphone "This is Captain Corvak Rasteer, I have captured the vessel of one Kali Ruzara, and I'm taking it in for investigation." The Clawdite narrowed her eyes and pursed her lips-- the captain knew she hated getting her name dropped on missions. Her name hadn't been in any headlines for years, but she was still a familiar name and face for many in the galaxy. The man on the other end of the commlink paused for a few seconds. "Kali Ruzara?..."

Kali tapped [member="Colap Ticon"] on the shoulder and giggled, "Maybe he's a fan." The man said suddenly "My apologies for the delay. You may proceed."

[member="Kali Ruzara"]

Colap laughed hard the womans last words and turned to face her again, purposely blowing another puff of sweet cigar nectar her way. He raised two fingers and touched them with his index finger.

"Ok One, you probably don’t even know half the cargo on this ship, or where it's stored, Two no ones a fan of that exotic haircut honey!"

Colap put each finger down as he spoke smirking like the devil.

[member="Kali Ruzara"]Listeri smirked as he continued to the citadel of civilization. Or, at least that's what he was told it was called. As he descended into Coruscant from a rather rough patch in the atmosphere, he put his two cents into the conversation. " Colap, your smoke is going to kill me one day, and in my will I shall give you nothing but your used smokes. Kali, your haircut looks like a Hutt vomited on your head, then was mauled by a Mando, then dried on your skull. " The smuggler told the pair, is voice dripping with sarcasm.

[member="Colap Ticon"]

"Okay! Enough about the hair!" Kali yelled. She smacked the two men on the back of the head and started walking out. "Let's get this show on the road." She walked back to her room and switched from her normal flamboyant garb to a more practical outfit for sneaking around. It was a tight, dark brown body suit and black boots. Kali grabbed a blaster and attached it to the holster on her hip and tied her hair up, put a hat on, and covered her face with a piece of black cloth. The changeling stretched, made sure all of her apparel was comfortable, and waited by the door to the cockpit for her comrades to prepare themselves for the mission. She was ready.

[member="Colap Ticon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom