Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reactivating the Magrath Family

Yoru Shakou

While looking through the other characters I have, I've begun to take stock as to whom I'm keeping and whom I'm deleting. Those that I am deleting are already requested for removal. I was considering adding Baroness Magrath to that list, however I realized that I never got to fully develop what I had envisioned for the character. For that reason I am reactivating her and looking for others that would be willing to help.

The overall goal I have for her is to spread her influence of both herself and her family name. Currently based in the Avidon system; I had originally intended for the Magraths as a whole to be a powerful family in their own right, looking towards collecting military and political power.

Yoru Shakou

To help clarify, as at this moment it would appear this will likely become dominated by Sith characters. The plan is for the Magrath family and the Avidon system (under their influence) to break away from the Sith Empire and place itself as a neutral sphere of influence in the immediate area. Which was my original intention with the character all along. If you two are still interested, I more than welcome to help.

Well, Aretine is pretty loyal to the Sith (being one himself). I'm not sure if I could help with that goal, so long as the Sith Empire still stands. Afterwards, however, is a different story. How would you plan to break away?

Yoru Shakou

At the moment the thinking is to consolidate power in and around Avidon. The outside pushes and influence of the Fel Imperium, Mandalorians and Republic would make the breakaway a bit easier.

Yoru Shakou

At this moment I am not talking of breaking away immediately. I am working on bringing up the activity of the Magrath family and Baroness Magrath.

Yoru Shakou

Any betrothals wouldn't be with the primary family (The Baroness, her daughter and sister.) It would likely be with a close cousin of the family, first or second cousin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom