Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech RB-735 "Equalizer" Repeating Blaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
PD2JNWt.jpg

Image Source

Intent: To expand Deathtech Incorperated's line of Blasters.

Developement Thread: If needed

Manufacturer: Deathtech Incorperated

Model: RB-735 "Equalizer" Repeating Blaster Rifle

Affiliation: Open Market

Modularity: None

Production: Mass-Produced

Material: Alusteel, Blaster components

Classification: Blaster

Size: Handheld

Legnth: 1105mm

Weight: 10.5 kg

Ammunition Type: Power cells, gas canister

Ammunition Capacity:
-500 bolts per power cell/ 3 power cells totalling 1500 bolts
1 Gas Canister supports 1500 bolts

Effective Range: 400m (point) 700m (area)

Rate of Fire: Fully Automatic

Special Features: Built in bipod

Description: With particle shields making a resurgance on the battlefield Amelia turned from focusing on just slugthrower weaponry to a more balanced approach. Slugthrowers and blasters for the masses! The RB-735 brings an iconic look to repeating blasters. You want to inspire awe in allies and fear in enemies? Grab an "Equalizer" and fire from the hip. You don't NEED to be accurate when you are firing at entrenched positions. You can however aim down the length of the rifle and fire in controled bursts of three to five second bursts of fire to keep both accuracy and to keep the weapon from overheating. The bipod is meant to stabilize the weapon during sustained bursts of fire. This weapon is heavier than most blasters but it's knockdown power will easily compensate for that. The power cells slide into the box on the left of the weapon. The box holds three power cells but takes 5 seconds to cycle the power cells. Once one of the cells are spent they are dropped out of the bottom of the box much like the links of a belt fed slugthrower except instead of falling out of the bottom of the rifle or out of an ejection port on the side they spent cells fall out of the bottom of the box. The box also holds a gas canister large enough to expend the three cells.

Primary Source: Same as image source

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
<p>RESEARCH REVIEW<br /> <br />Star Wars Canon:<br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />Starwars Chaos: <br />Pending initial review<br /> <br />WITHOUT DEV THREADS<br />Pending initial review<br /><br />WITH DEV THREADS<br />Pending Initial review<br /><br />SUGGESTIONS<br />Pending Inital review</p>

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Amelia Deathman"]
Just a few things

Amelia Deathman said:
Ammunition Type: Power cells Ammunition Capacity: 500 bolts
Blasters operate on a power pack and tibanna gas mix. You'll need to include the gas canister and the ammunition capacity for the gas canister as well.

Amelia Deathman said:
The power cells slide into the box on the left of the weapon. The box holds three power cells but takes 5 seconds to cycle the power cells. Once one of the cells are spent they are dropped out of the bottom of the box.
Can you elaborate on this, please?

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Sorry, I should have been more specific. My bad. I meant are those three power cells what make up the full ammunition capability of the weapon or do each of the three power packs each have 500 rounds per pack?

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
So, just to clarify, the weapon, when fully loaded, is capable of firing 1,500 shots - 500 shots per power cell with three loaded - and then a 1,500 shot tibanna gas canister? This means that you have 1,500 shots available before having to reload entirely aside from 5 second 'rest' periods where the spent power packs that are pre-sequenced are being cycled to power the weapon?

If so, I'll need that clarified in the ammo count. I know, I know, it says 500 per cell and that the description reads there are 3 power cells, so 2 and 2 should equal 4, but there are people who will just read through the stats and not bother with reading the description. Just covering bases is all.

Anyways, once done that should be about all that's needed. @ mention me and we'll move along :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom