Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raxus Salvage and Repairs

Johash Baff

J
Corporation Name: Raxus Salvage and Repairs
Headquarters: Raxus Prime
Locations: Raxus Prime

Operations: smelting and selling Raw materials and repairs any droids or ships still functioning
Rationale: Johash won the compony along with the salvage station off its privies owner, who had run it into the ground
Tier: 3

Description: RSR main trade is in Raw materials. scrap metals are collected from the surface of Raxus prime then it is transported to the salvage station where it is smelted and shipped all over the galaxy to anyone who can pay for it. RSR also repairs and sells any droids or ships that are still useful. salvage station gives RSR the facilities and ability to repair ships and equipment, this allows RSR to maintain all their equipment with minimal cost as well as make a little profit on the side from contract repairs.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/8001-selvage-on-schedule/

Johash Baff

J
i will get this done, im just letting you know RL is hectic so it might not get don for a few weeks.
any suggestions how i could expand on it. @[member='Jacen Cavill'],
i added the dev thread... maybe that will help it along...

@[member="Johash Baff"] Still Jacen here, just be more descriptive in your operations please good sir? Add on and tell me more about your company, and a little most history on it. I'm proud of you for doing a development thread for this, but just add a bit more to the submission and I will gladly approve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom