Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raxis Mercinaries and Independant Arms

Corporation Name: Raxis Mercinaries and Independant Arms

Headquarters: Rodia

Locations: Rodia, Felucia

Operations: Mercinary, privateering, armor, and weapon productions

Rationale: Ardgal was raised amid the Alpha Company, a mercinary group and branch of the Raxis clan that had been roaming the Outer Rim and Wild Space for generations. They moved from planet to planet, always looking to fight the next war or rid the galaxy of a criminal organization for the highest bidder.

After the warrior's parents died, he took a three year leave from the Alpha Company. He roamed the galaxy, learning more about strategies, planning, tactics, and the ways of ground militiaries across the galaxy. At last he returned to his family, the Alpha Company.

When he arrived, Ardgal worked his way up the ranks, going from a common soldier to a general at the death of Ordo, the Alpha Company's general.

Unlike his predecessors, Ardgal was not content to see their forces limited to the 400 they had priorly been restrained to for dozens of generations. As such, he formed the Raxis Mercinaries and Independant Arms.

Tier: Tier 4

Description:
RMIA is primarily composed of ground soldiers, artillery, transports and their support units. They specialize in land warefare, a lost art in the modern world of spaceships, saber jockeys, and orbital bombardment. While they work for whoever will pay them the most, the RMIA is a military and will follow the rules of engagement, refraining from engaging non-combatants and maintaining both order and professionalism at all times.

Ardgal is the head of RMIA, and has the military title Commander. Under him the leadership follows the typical command of a military unit, led not by bosses but officers. The officers earn their place through merit not bloodline. While most within the ranks are Mandolorian, and Mandolorians are preferred, there is a variety of cultures and races within the RMIA. The sole requirement for employment within the RMIA is the necessity to be among the galaxy's most elite fighting force and to adhere to their code of conduct; professionalism, integrity, obedience, and respect. These are no rabble of raiders or goons, as such Ardgal only brings the best into his ranks, only those worthy of the title of "warrior."

Subsidiaries: None

Parent Corporation: None

Primary Source: none

• Sign a contract with three player-run organizations, one of which must be a major faction
    Major Faction contract: Commenor Contract
  • Organization Contract 2 Base Subjects (Forming a contract with a third party to build a base on Pzob)
  • Organization Contract 3 Servants to the Slave (Contracting to make soldiers for the GenoHaradan)

[*]Display growth through two passive expansions of your company.

[*]Passive Growth 2 (Make more stuff)

[*]Display growth through two active expansions of your company.

[*]Successfully complete a project of sizable proportions.

Modification Made: Tier 2 to Tier 3; also expanding our operations into Arms and Armor dealing
Rationale: To reflect our recent growth over the past several threads and subs

Pertinent Development Threads:
  • [Link - add in the FULL name of the thread. These are required for all Tier up requests, HQ's changes, New Locations, New Operations, Changing Operations, merging of companies, etc. For full details, please see the Company Rules or as in the Factory Q&A.] - [Description]
  • For the God shall Raise an Army --Contracting out to make a private army for Titan for his own personal security. The first of the needed contract threads to tier up.
  • Insert Play on Words RMIA/IFW Contract -- A contract with IFW to sell us speeders at a reduced cost in exchange for buying their stuff in bulk.
  • You always come Home Dev thread -- Passive Growth; Ardgal is given/assumes command of the Raxis Alpha Company. I figured this would be pretty pertinent since RMIA is a mercenary group
  • Creating the Godkillers -- Passive Growth; I spent actually 3 threads on this, which was over 50 posts total, if you want me to link this as well, I can do that.However I trained them across this time frame as elite anti-Force user units.

• Bring them Into the Fold -- Active Growth; Ardgal passively takes over a Vong shipwomb. I wanted to see if he could do it without firing a single shot. If I need to have a more aggressive form of him taking something over, I can do that.Or if you want another thread that is different I can supply that too.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
[member="Ardgal Raxis"]

Ardgal Raxis said:
Locations: None yet
Rodia counts as a location

Ardgal Raxis said:
Operations: Mercinary, piracy, privateering, guarding, and assassination
you are allowed a max of 3 operations starting at Tier 2.

Technically Piracy and Privateering are the same thing. I would list these as something like "Privateering, Security, Mercenary" that would cover everything you have listed there basically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom