Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Rat Race/Treasure Hunt

Hello folks hope you're doing well. I'm proud to announce the upcoming open roleplay. To explain it will be about a crazy hunt/race for a lost treasure vault of Jabba the Hutt. Specifically its location on Tatooine's has mysteriously been leaked out, causing various interested parties to go after it. I'm setting up this interest check to see who would be up for some light hearted mayhem and high paced action.

My Mando will be involved in the story but honestly I don't really care about her winning the race/hunt. Just in it for the thrill. Anyway, you folks are welcome to join in. The only requirements are these.

1. No starships involved in the race/hunt, only jetpacks and land based vehicles like speeders, swoop bikes and such. We don't want to end the fun too quickly.
  2. No utilizing OP abilities. To be more precise no destroying all of the competition's vehicles with only a thought or any other similar thing to that. Nor any teleportation for that matter.

Other than that we have some good natured fun. If anyone has questions feel free to ask.

Excellent. There is another who expressed interest earlier on discord. Some-point hopefully tomorrow I’ll set up the thread and we could start and leave it open for anyone else to join in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom