Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Ranger's Division Combat Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
WW60OLB.jpg
Image Source: Wallpaper Uo Judge Dredd

Name: Ranger's Division Combat Drivers
Intent: To start a more focused and detailed unit management for rebellions, events, dominions
Affiliation: Order of The Silver Jedi

Availability: Common

Quality: C - Trained

Type: Infantry/Armor

Strength: Taken and part of the main division of the Ranger's the drivers serve in the motor pool so that they will be able to go tot he vehicles when assigned and help out the different squads or in convoys. Generally kept in groupings of a more manageable number in bases and when deployed for large scale operations. Their numbers can vary with different facilities and the situations. The different worlds that might need more or less vehicles but when in the field one is usually sent with a squad of rangers to round them out and have someone who can drive the vehicles allowing them to function.
100 Per company
1 Per Squad for Vehicle

Description: Sent to drive and protect the vehicles they are assigned to, from troop transports to lightweight vehicles that have small teams or individuals. The Ranger's division of combat drivers are armored, armed and trained highly in how to control the different vehicles of the Ranger's and Silver Jedi. They are generally trained from the main division when they show an aptitude in basic training and housed with the combat pilots that share many of the same equipment. However they are strictly ground forces that can defend themselves if their vehicles come under attack and do not risk endangering civilian drivers. The additional vehicles that they have access to and the equipment can change as they are usually paired with a combat engineer who can repair in the field. The size of the division is more deceptive as there are a lot of them but generally one is going to be in each squad for the vehicles or several for the larger vehicles to properly run it and make them best function.

Links:
Armor:
Sasori Medium Armor:

Weapons:
SHG-001- Ranger's Field Pistol:
SSM-002- Ranger's SMG:
SCK-007- Ranger's Combat Knife:
Magnetic Caltrops:

Vehicles: (assigned as drivers on standard ranger vehicles)
Skyfall Ground Jeep:
Gnat Runner
Saotome Assault Speeder
Saotome Armored Transport

Field Equipment:
Ranger's Field Brazier:
Seimei Hand Axe:
Seimei Glowrod:
Sakura Foam
Saori Packs

Greetings, [member="Willa Isard"]. I'll be taking your submissions today.

First thing that stands out: Strength is at '100 per Company assigned to vehicles', but you fail to state how many companies/batallions your force consists of, allowing this to be used to an infinite extent - and could technically justify thousands of these guys. I need you to clarify exactly how many troops this unit consists of, please.

The rest seems fairly straightforward: I do personally think that your description is a little lacking, but you've been very thorough in adding links to all their equipment. Has the Jedi Order recently taken a shipment of a large number of Dela Transports, though? I wouldn't have thought the Mandalorians would sell those to you, given that the Jedi used to be one of their bigger competitors. Might be worth swapping that out for something different that does the same purpose - I'd have assumed there'd be a Sasori product that achieves the same thing, quite frankly!

Anyway, please adjust the troop strength accordingly, and we'll go from there. Thank you!

[member="Tirdarius"]

edited the numbers, 1 generally set in squads so that they will be driving them around if they need it though now thinking about what you said I am questioning it and uncertain
edited the vehicles though sasori owns now the mandalroain company that makes the dela and are making an upgraded version of it so I'll just sub mod later when it is approved
edited the image to a better size
edited the description to hopefully clear up some more of it such as where they train and where they function in the squads when they are used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom