Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

random incounter on dantooine (Maya)

Kycoros oberon strolls the fields of Dantooine silently, he looks around and occasionally stops to kneel down and sniff a flower or examine a plant, he is relaxed and calm, in this state he is totally oblivious to anyone within a hundred yard radius from him

For once Maya was in her full Jedi robes of the healer order of the Sliver Jedi. Flowing along the landscape walked along, she had been searching for someone. It was strange how the force could blow winds in ways. Dantari was a group that didn't want to be found easy but how they used the land and respect it. Only brought a smile upon her lips.

It was the feeling before she spotting the one in the a head of her. Watching him until getting up close to him, in the force as her aid knowing he met her no harm. [member="Kycoros Oberon"] Greetings Her body told that she wasn't there to fight just as curious as he would be of her.

he jumps in surprise and attempts to hide behind a tree, he is obviously a shy person. "w-w-who are y-y-y-you?" he manages to stutter one violet, cat-like eye peering out at her
[member="Maya Whitelight"]

Letting her hands be open as she felt not threat coming from him. Putting on a smile upon her face. To find herself having to stop where she was to move towards this one could mean that he would take off from her. That she didn't want to happen. I'm a Jedi Healer Whitelight from the Sliver jedi Order, I didn't mean to scare you, sir. Hoping that this was enough for him to come out from the tree, to show him that she wasn't a threat. Sitting down a few yards away as she sat with her legs folded and her hands in her lap waiting for him, keeping her eyes open him, letting the force from her give him off a warm and inviting manner. [member="Kycoros Oberon"]

he hesitates and come out, "j-jedi? Did my master s-send you?" he says creeping forward, his purple cat like eyes now darting all over the place

Looking up at him with her eyes, smiling at him very curious this one is thinking this in her mind. No, your Master didn't send me, come here and sit by me tell me your name. Very calming and very patient with this one. Playing with a blade of grass, as she let it weave through her fingers. After some time she left this grass as she waited for him. [member="Kycoros Oberon"]

he sits across from her, "so...my master did abandon me" he sounds unsurprised, "like my family...like my kind...I am Kycoros Oberon...the unwanted padawan" he says sadly

Reaching out a cross with her hand putting her hand upon her shoulder. Don't be said please, in everything there is a time, I can take you to a place where you are wanted and welcome. As her eyes smile along with her lips, to let him know that she met nothing but the best. [member="Kycoros Oberon"]

"......w-why?" Kycoros asks carefully, "w-when they might abandon me too? why should I even bother and not just lay and die?" the turmoil of loss and lonliness glows in his eyes. "why does everyone I meet say they want me around and that they care about me only to abandon me and leave me to my death?"

With all her own feelings toward him couldn't help but reach out to him once again in the force. "Oh no this is not good, please come with me, back to the temple as it is even if you do not have the force with in we still have a place for you."[member="Kycoros Oberon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom