Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Rana Erevos

.:|| ἢ τὰν ἢ ἐπὶ τᾶς ||:>
9dGJFqb.png

0N5hTbd.png

NAME: Rana Erevos
FACTION: ---
SPECIES: Lupo
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 6'
WEIGHT: 165 pounds
EYES: Chocolate
HAIR: Dark Chestnut
SKIN: Light Tan
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
4HDjU0o.png
STRENGTHS

Resourceful
Physically Fit

STRENGTH//WEAKNESS

Force-gifted
Eidetic Memory
Protective

WEAKNESSES

Unresolved Anger
Raging Temper

4HDjU0o.png
APPEARANCE

Rana dresses for comfort and ease of movement when not clad in armor and dripping in weaponry. Her hair is perpetually mussed and often in a loose ponytail, the chestnut waves hanging to her waist on the rare occasion she leaves them down. She has a sturdy, well-muscled frame, and carries herself like the warrior she is. Her body bears the scars of her captivity and her chosen occupation, all of which she wears with pride. She has no tattoos as of yet, and bears piercings in her earlobes and along the curve of her ears.

4HDjU0o.png
BIOGRAPHY

There are a great many things I wish I wish I could forget. But I am cursed with a perfect memory. I can never forget the taste of summer berries, the sound of my mother's voice, or the sounds Aelin made as she slept. Along with those memories are the others. The way that the smoke stung my nose and eyes the night everything went to hell. The sounds of my sisters screaming. The sight of my father, listless and broken, not lifting a hand. The rest of my family and clan broken by the ferocity of the attack.

There was no hope, but I fought. Screaming as I shifted, I fought. Tasted blood and entrail, reached for the burgeoning Force connection only to have it fail me. It took five of them, in the end, to beat me back into a fourteen year old lupo that passed out from the pain of struggling with so many broken bones and stretches of torn flesh. I never saw my home or my sisters again, and the shards of my fractured heart shudder painfully.

The beatings never stopped, because I never stopped fighting. I couldn't. I refused. It was twelve years...twelve merciless, unfathomable years, before I managed to take advantage of a lapse in their focus and escape. I've been wandering since, working as a bodyguard when the mood strikes, but more often than not finding myself craving the bloodshed of a gladiatorial arena. Pit fighting, illegal matches, back alleys, it didn't matter to her. Fighting was her life, it was how she survived, and how she kept putting one foot in front of the other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom