Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ralize Darkfeather

  • Thread starter Ralize Darkfeather
  • Start date

Briika Munin

Guest
*laughs her shebs off as she listens to the comms that someone left on in their buy'ce while she's on break from work*
 

Briika Munin

Guest
lol I told what comes around goes around, vod'ika. You are so gonna get it too!

@[member="Kad Tor"]
 

Ralize Darkfeather

Guest
*smacks @[member="Kad Tor"] on the shoulder* You didn't even click your comm off? :p

*hides her face* Great....this is great...
 

Briika Munin

Guest
@[member="Ralize Darkfeather"] Su'cuy… I'm Briika, @[member="Kad Tor"]'s older sister. You must be the mechanic who's going to save ner vod's shebs? Vor entye!
 

Ralize Darkfeather

Guest
@[member="Briika Tor"] - *smiles brightly* It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Briika. Yep! I'm the mechanic...someone has to go save his shebs...might as well be me *grins* Ba'gedet'ye :)
 

Ralize Darkfeather

Guest
Yeah...I'll go start a thread in the Mando forum so I can stop clogging up my own profile thread *lol* glad I at least reserved the first few posts!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom