Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raid on Rodia

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
Well, it's about time the criminal mastermind got back into it. Long story short, the largest vong colony out there is in Rodia, and so are some other things. It's a bloody safari planet, where hunting wild game that's trying to kill you is the local favorite past-time. Vong colonies and rodian hunters have created markets so large for raw materials and hunted goods, it's crazy.

So, like any good, hihgly unethical maniac, I aim to raid a stockpile of vong-formed and locally hunted trade goods. Bizarre animal antiques, art pieces, and farm-fresh goodies--all worth some credits.

Of course, the guy who runs that warehouse isn't gonna let it go unguarded, so I'm gonna need some blaster sponges esteemed collaborators to help me pull off this heist. And for any of you law and order types who want to make it a chase or try to put me down, show me what you got. I need the entertainment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom