Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Racking up some Rebs

Liam Quez

L
I’m not known as a master of disguise, but when no one had heard back from Mara I decided to take matters into my own hands. I know my way around a console and a bit of slicing. Of course I have to look at my notebook to try and figure out what button to push. I’m learning though I can put together a few words, but its like my brain is like ‘nope dude you’re not meant to read.’ Its okay though, because I have ways around it. I had landed and quickly found myself working my way towards where she was last noticed.

With a bit of plot magic and the like I heard a man shouting off for a medic. I slung my pack onto my back and rushed towards him. There she was, the mighty leader of our rag tag team (I think and I really hoped it was her) laying there in the man’s arms unconscious. Looking at the dude I offered him a smile and dropped my back to pull out a small medical kit. Always be prepared, something my mother used to say…or was it the commercial for the medical kit? Either way – I was prepared.

“Hey I got this, I know her, she’s a friend of mine.” Her hand was swollen and instinct just told me it was a mess and she was going to need it taken care of, not here but with a medical droid or a hospital. Frowning, I knew the bacta I had wouldn’t do much, but I did put a little on a pad and place it gently onto the broken hand, under it I placed a splinter just to give it some support. Okay I really have no fething clue what I’m doing but whatever. “I’m Liam and this is Mara – like I said she’s a friend of mine, I’ve been looking for her for a few days, I can handle this if you want to handle that.” I felt weird being surrounded by Rebel Soldiers, kind of reminded me of my dad and his Mandalorian friends.

@Oddball @Mara D'Lessio Merrill

Milligan saw the stray round bury itself into the woman's back, and the next rebel to fall, so this is what Milligan did, he laughed. Now he realized the snipers were a major nuisance.

Milligan took out two spare thermal detonators and activated them, he chucked one at one long line of Snipers, and slung the other one towards the other. Milligan then thought he might need some backup, so he activated his com link. "To all enemies of the Rebel Alliance I need some assistance. I am dispatching my coordinates now!" Milligan then started firing at the Rebs and laughed with glee at the two men with blood running freely around them.

Milligan however, wasn't exactly in the best health, he was certain the left side of his body was crippled
and his vision was getting blurry. He half stumbled, half dragged himself back to his ship, all the while trying to keep up a good firing rate with his limited vision. Milligan collapsed into his cockpit chair and began slowly rising into the air.

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
[member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"] [member="Milligan Praetor"] [member="Liam Quez"]

Oddball looked down at the woman and kept her tight in his arms, he didn't know her but that didn't make him care any less for her life. Druckenwell flashed in his eyes and he looked up to see shipyards falling from the sky, and in his arms was a reflection of himself. His brother Dozer who had died in his arms as the world died around him. Hot tears welled up in oddball's eyes as he tried to speak to Dozer, but nothing came out. Only muted tones of being shell shocked, a perpetual ringing that sounded as if a bomb had gone off in your ear.

"Don't die on me Dozer! Not again! Dozer!" He let out a yell then everything flashed back to reality from another man saying he knew the woman.

Medical teams had arrived on the scene and if this man knew her then he and the medics could take care of her. Oddball had business to take care of, reaching over he grabbed his red dead from the floor and popped the clip out. There was a cold look on his face, a distant expression that said he was done with this. That he wanted nothing more than to rip this man'a throat out with his bare hands.

"Let the medics take care of your friend." he said as he slammed another clip into the magazine.

Oddball slowly rose from the dead or unconscious woman and cocked back the slide on his rifle. He stepped over cold dark concrete until he made towards the enemy combatant who was laughing over the loss of life, but not just any life, the lives of his people. So with that straight and deadly face as thermal detonators went off sending a few men flying from various position they had the bounty hunter completely surrounded. Gunships above with snipers in them and well over fifty rebellion troopers surrounding him they all opened fire on one target.

Oddball lifted his rifle and began to fire accurate bursts of bullets at the man. Blaster fire, sniper fire, slug fire, everything was being pointed at this man at once. It was over, this attack was over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom