Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech RA SB-1 "Cejilyr"

Status
Not open for further replies.
tigershark_by_shockwave9001-d9amzcp.png

Image Source: Sauce
Intent: To design and create a close combat weapon for Aliit Rikat and the Clans of Mandalore
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Rikat Armouries
Model: RA SB-1 "Cejilyr"
Affiliation: Aliit Rikat and Clans of Mandalore
Modularity: No
Production: Minor
Material: Desh internal components, desh and plastoid body.
Classification: Scatterblaster
Size: Handheld
Length: 500 mm
Weight: 2.2 kg
Ammunition Type: Power cell, Sig gas canister
Ammunition Capacity: Power Cell: 8 shots, Gas Canister: 36
Effective Range: 50 meters
Rate of Fire: Semi-automatic
Special Features: Ability to mount scopes and sights, stun.
Strengths:

Powerful: At massive resource sacrifice the SB-1 is a highly powerful energy weapon when used in up-close and personal combat. When bringing all eight of the mini-bolts to bear against a target it will usually penetrate the protection of most military-grade medium armours with little difficulty.
Weaknesses:

Inaccurate: Like most weapons of its class the SB-1 has no harassment range beyond its balletic maximum. Beyond fifty-meters the bolts will fly off in a wide arc until they dissipate or strike a far off target.

Description: Used during urban warfare and boarding actions the SB-1 is the answer to the problem of pellet-using scatterguns. The issue with their ballistic cousins is that they simply lack both kinetic force and sheer firepower to penetrate heavy military armour and are mostly used against Force users as an edge bringer. The SB-1 is designed to be used against military foes who bring equal or superior armour systems to that of the Mandalorians as well as bringing the gap between Aliit Rikat's beloved beskade and their blaster rifles.
Primary Source: N/A

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Dariak Talesa said:
a target it will usually destroy it unless it is using highly advanced and often custom made armour or the Force itself.
I'd probably rephrase this to something like "it can usually break through most medium armors at close range", or something like that. I think that saying "usually destroy it" is a bit too limiting to opposing writers in their options, especially since there are a lot of circumstances that could alter the ability of this weapon's performance.

Gir Quee said:
I'd probably rephrase this to something like "it can usually break through most medium armors at close range", or something like that. I think that saying "usually destroy it" is a bit too limiting to opposing writers in their options, especially since there are a lot of circumstances that could alter the ability of this weapon's performance.
Amended! Also can you edit the name or do I have to submit a request. For the name - 'Cejilyr'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom