Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quill industrial

name: Quill industrial

Headquarters: Quill tower (yavin)

Locations: The quill test laboratory (yavin)

Operations: creation and distribution of sonic & seismic weaponry

Rationale: created by Erron quill

Tier: 2

Description: Quill Industrial was created by Erron Quill after his induction into The Red Ravens ranks, it is Detacated to the creation and distribution of sonic & seismic weaponry at large. It is own by Erron quill but run by the red Ravens as a hole. It's HQ is located on yavin because of the shipping lanes near by so it is cheaper to disperse there product

Subsidiaries:N/A

[member="Erron Quill"]

You may wish to choose a different HQ for your company. Corellia was destroyed during the last major event.

Also, if you plan to have only the headquarters, copy & paste that into the locations section as well.

Once done let me know and I will approve this :)

[member="Erron Quill"]

I hate to do this, but Tython, as it stands, is being taken over by the One Sith, who are currently at war with the Red Ravens. While technically nothing is stopping you from building here, I would personally advise not doing that if you wish to aid the Red Ravens.

The location you would need to change to something smaller, for instance a facility on a planet, or within an existing space station somewhere controlled by the faction or outside entity.

[member="Erron Quill"]

Yavin works. But you will need to change the location from a space station to something like a building on the planet, unless there is a verifiable space station in orbit around Yavin that you can choose to setup shop in, or if another player controls one. Space stations are massive orbital structures that require their submissions to own.

Other than that this looks fine now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom