Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questionable Missions

Broorn was fixing to meet his employer, and things went quite well until he came into a slight disagreement with one of sentries who were currently on the premises. However, Broorn ended the 'disagreement' with a simple solution, smashing a liquor bottle over the guy's skull. The man was currently laying on the ground, blood leaking from his skull due to the glass that was now lodged in the man's head. He was quickly apprehended and forced to the ground, alongside the bleeding and unconscious bodyguard.

@Lady Thenardier

Audrey Thénardier

Crime is a Family Business
Having brought the meeting to Nar Shaddaa it was expected for things to get violent at some point or another. What Lady Audrey Thénardier did not expect was that it would be her own men fighting among each other. She was currenlty sitting in her office awaiting the arrival of [member="Broorn Sabor"], something she'd groaned about, only to hear how he'd attacked one of her men over a "disagreement". As if she wasn't already peeved about needing to call upon him for another assignment as it was. Still the fact that he had made such an act against her meant she had more power over him. A lot more now in reguards to how much she'd squandered with him to begin with. After the men had taken Sabor down to the waiting cells, the energy barrier being set over them, Audrey herself had gone down to speak with him.

Upon finding the cell he was in she only stood in front, giving a disgusted look towards Sabor, before asking "Well? What happened?"

"The motherfether insulted the Chiss, man." He barked. "He refused to apololigize so I...I...you know." He went silent as he stood there in the cell, waiting for a response. The last time he met with @Lady Thenardier it was quite dreadful and he honestly, he didn't even attempt to injure the man as badly as he had done. "C'mon, I had every right to hit that fether." He sighed, taking a seat in the cell. He didn't expect anything good to come out of this, mostly due to the woman's opinion of him from their last encounter.

Audrey Thénardier

"Yet he's crictically wounded and currenlty recveing medical treatment as we speak." she said while pulling a cigar out and lighting it. "While I'm not opposed to my men fighting and dying, I can't have it where they fight and die among each other. It's so barbaric and incompitant that quite frankly it annoys me." She sucked down smoke and let out a long puff before saying "I invite you here out of good form and the chance for you to redeem yourself from last time. And this is what I find? Do you enjoy pissing me off, Mr. Sabor? Or is it just a dispotion with you?"

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

"I ain't at fault! You should avoid hiring people that got problems with other humanoids. He had it comin' and besides, the wounds ain't even that bad. Your just-just...he's fine. It ain't that bad! Pissin' you off? Sort of how you pissed me off last time by scammin' me?" He asked, before displaying a rather insulting gesture, obviously directed at the the woman. "You and your men can feth off!" He barked.

Audrey Thénardier

Given his rude gestures and sayings Audrey gave Sabor the same cold stare. Obviously he hadn't learned from last time. She looked and nodded to two of the gurads in waiting, they standing in front of her and dropping the sheilds to the cell. With that the two came in and started beating Sabor as hard as possible. One held him down before the other punched him in the face and gut enough time to make him fall to the ground. From there the two kicked him for a minute before Audrey snapped her fingers, indicating for them to stop.

Once they stepped aside she took a step in the cell and asked "Do I have you attention now, Mr. Sabor? If not I can leave and let my men have you for the rest of the day."

[member="Broorn Sabor"]

The moment the men came in, his eyes went side. He took the beating, still in a prone position. His eyes slowly locked onto [member="Audrey Thénardier"], nodding his head slowly. "N-no! I ain't fan of your friends, Ma'am." He muttered, pulling himself to his feet.
"What do you need?" He asked quietly. He was clutching his ribs as pain was shooting through them due to the two men who had beaten the he'll out of him. He forced an artificial smile, before taking a seat on the cell floor.

Audrey Thénardier

Convinced [member="Broorn Sabor"] was a little more willing to cooperate Audrey reached into her pocket and pulled out a holo-device. A quick push of the button made it display a twi'lek man, the criminal sort, with a missing eye. "This is Saku Narin. He's recently stolen something from me. Something I intend to have back. It's designs for a personal project of mine, and if he manages it in time he could sell the plans off to anyone with the highest bid. Given the nature of this mission, I shouldn't have to warn you what will happen if you fail. Or if you come back with only half of the bounty."

"Ma'am..." Broorn Sabor began to speak. "I'd actually prefer it if you would clarify the...you know...the punishment." Broorn honestly did not want to know, but perhaps it would remove some pressure and put some confidence into him, though he highly doubted it. He attempted to conceal the fear he was currently experiencing and the fact that he was shaking in his boots but his attempts were in vain. Once again, he forced a grin, not moving as sweat dripped down his forehead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom