Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question: Hounds

So I'm gathering some Tuk'ata pups in one thread and was wondering that before I'd alchemize them a bit were should I put them? npc's or species? or is it perhaps some other place I'm supposed to put them?

About the alchemizing I'm thinking of making them end up as something resembling this

Matreya

Coming from an alchemist, as well as a guy who works with plenty of others, I would start off pointing out that if you attempt this at acolyte it won't be as awesome as your thinking. You will need help, because high levels of alchemy are not easy. Unless you have had a good 10+ threads of making small spawns then growing in size, you will likely get shot down.

Secondly, the pups themselves, before the transformation would just be NPCs and not require a submission. After though they will need species, unless there's only a few at which point it could be either way.

Lastly, if you would like help with your project I can definitely help. My character possesses original information from the Knotters of Entrails and has Palpatines Book on Alchemy. He has even gone into things like hardening bone so its like steel etc.

OOh that would be most helpful when the pups grow a bit up and I can alchemize them a bit. It was my plan to use alchemy on them when I reach knight level but I'd very much like that help and training that your character might provide. [member="Damien Daemon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom