Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about posting while training

Danni Kestral

D
I've just started my introduction/training thread with Disciple, and don't even have a lightsaber to call my own yet. Should I be waiting until I'm officially an apprentice and trained before starting/joining a thread? Can I post/join a thread with my character still in training, or jump ahead with her having some training & a lightsaber so I can get in on the Faction Action?

You can start joining thread as soon as you want and however you want. Personally when i know something is guaranteed to happen in an RP and im itching to move on to the next RP i state said event has already happened. So for instance you know that your character will become Disciples apprentices and you also know youll most likely get a lightsaber, therefore theres really no harm in joining threads when shes already at that point.

(note only do this with little stuff, never assume a big galactic event will go the way you want)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom