Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Quekko's Choice Ship Emporium — the finest pre-owned vehicles and vessels

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Taji Nelson
Quekko's Choice Ship Emporium regrets the delay. Unfortunately we sold that particular vessel already. But by all means take a walk around our hangars and we're sure you'll find something else to appeal.

Tris Tris
Quekko's Choice Ship Emporium regrets the delay. Transaction processed. Enjoy your Frogdog.

Gluk, Stock, and Two Smoking Lasers
Dresta

A couple of superb choices. All yours, ma'am.

As for mining and salvage locales, you're in luck. I've salvaged my share of salvage. For someone with your kind of access, my top recommendation would be the Graveyard of Dantooine.

I can recommend a couple of folks from the Spacer Guild who know their way around a salvage operation or something along those lines. Give Kenth Haruss Kenth Haruss , Kole Eckttor Kole Eckttor , and Zivos a ring and see if they're available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom