Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Quarzite MAF Alpha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauda

Exterior:

bdc6168911b60a6d09de8979a7b640d2.jpg

Interior:

370fc4d1c3c38c523d0ee9f2eff28010.jpg

OOC INFO

Intent - To sub a Quarzite-based Factory and Mine

Image Source -
Pinterest
Pinterest

Canon - Quarzite

Links - Crowing of Otor Blank II

SETTING INFO

Mine Name - Mine and Factory Alpha

Material - Quarzite Ores

Location - Quarzite

Affiliation - SAEVUS / Quarzite Government / Orex Mauda

Size - Large

Population - I-APE-A / S-HDLD-Q

Profit - High

Accessibility:

Surface - Inaccessible to anything other than HDLD's

Sub-Surface - Accessible through Breach

Description - MAF Alpha appears to be nothing more than a large blast door on the surface of Quarzite, but it's whats on the inside that counts.

Points Of Interest:
Entrance - There's only one entrance, and that one entrance is a big, heavy blast door that can only really be accessed by HDLD's.

Storage - A massive, ever-expanding tunnel in which mountains of raw and refined ores are stored to later be shipped by Quarzite Freighters

Charging Stations - Long lines of ports at which triplet cables are used to charge the HDLD's

Ore Tunnels - A vast network of tunnels in which HDLD's tirelessly drill and burn their way through any rock they see value in

Blast Furnaces - A large collection of Blast Furnaces in which raw ores are dumped to be refined

Factory Section - Almost half the facility is dedicated to the construction of spare HDLD and I-APE-A parts. Along with Black parts that aren't necessarily given a designation due the fact that they are being used for a shh project.

SECURITY

HIGH:

I-APE-A's equipped with modified CSA-04 Sidearms

HISTORICAL INFO

After meeting with the newly crowned [member="Otor Blank the II"], Orex and the new Lord agreed on bringing Quarzite higher up in the Galactic Market by exploiting its almost entirely untouched ores, specifically the inaccessible surface. To this end, Orex had various mines and factories set up, some, like MAF-A being an amalgamation of Mine and Factory.

Powered by clean Fusion, all mines and factories are no detriment to the environment. All emissions are filtered and recycled, all waste is recycled, etc. The only bad thing, depending on how you look at it, is the mining itself.

Orex and Otor agreed that Quarzite would take all profits from the selling of materials produced by the Mines and Factories, and have ownership over the majority of ores and materials, with a small percentage of both being placed under ownership of Orex to fund his various exploits across the Galaxy.

Arekk

The Flesh Of Fallen Angels
Apologies with that, Pinterest is fine as long as it links to a place something exists, that is fine. It's only an issue if it links directly to an image with no context (straight to the .jpg/.png, etc) or if the link is broken.

With that said, approved.

[member="Orex Mauda"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom