Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quaint Gardens Beauty HoloNet Store

Products:
divider+pink+flowers.gif
Cosmetics:

Face:
Petite Bijou - 1000cr (platinum container)/60cr (sterling silver container).
Serenno Rose Petal Blush - 200cr (frosted crystal with aurodium hardware)/80cr (frosted glass with aurodium plated hardware).
Lips:
Baume de Fleurhttp://starwarsrp.net/topic/94952-baume-de-fleur/ - 50cr (Available scented and unscented. Please state if you wish to buy the scented or unscented balm in addition to what colour flower you want otherwise a scented balm with a random flower will be sent to you.)
Customisation of the balm:
Scent customisation -
*For an extra 5cr, you may choose from any of the available scents to be blended into the lip balm and an extra 2cr for each additional scent.*​
Scents Currently Available (if we don't have a scent you desire below, simply ask!)
Bergamot, Cucumber, Green Tea, Serenno Rose, Sweet Almond,Vanilla,Yuzu.
Flower Requests -
If you wish for a different flower to be encased within the balm, please contact us and we will do our best to cater to your request - quote provided on request.
CloverVineDivider_spd.gif
Fragrances:
Pour Femme:
Quaint Gardens Perfume - 800cr (Also available in a glass bottle with copper hardware for 200cr.)
*New* Pour Homme: *New*
EXCESS, Pour Homme - 500 000cr (Also available in the EXECUTIVE packaging for 1 000 000cr) *New*
Limited time gift with purchase promotion for Quaint Gardens Perfume:
*For each bottle in the original packaging sold, you will receive a Baume de Rose that you may choose from any of our available customisation options.*​
*For each bottle sold in the glass bottle, we will send you a Baume de Rose either scented or unscented with your choice of flower colour.*​

tumblr_inline_n5wg0oZJoi1qm2lsy.gif
tumblr_inline_n5wg0oZJoi1qm2lsy.gif

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"],

Thank you for your patronage Countess, your order will be dispatched promptly. A 30% discount has been applied to your order in appreciation of the kindness you have shown me. I hope you enjoy your purchase.

Best Regards,
Alize Rosenheim.

---

RE: Your Order

Apologies Countess, I have been rather busy as of late and as a result, I have been rather forgetful. Luckily, my secretary reminded me of the agreement between Firemane and Quaint Gardens so, the full amount of your payment has been refunded. I profusely apologise for this mistake and assure you that it will not happen a second time.

Best Regards,
Alize Rosenheim

Marzena Vaas

M
Ms [member="Alize Rosenheim"],

I would like to order 1x Baume de Fleur - Serenno Rose, Red and 1x Baume de Fleur - Unscented, Pink.

I look forward to chatting soon,

Marzena Choi

PS: Are you still planning to develop a line of sheet masks? If so, please let me know when they are ready.

[member="Marzena Choi"],

Thank you for your purchase, your order will be dispatched promptly.

Thank you for your enquiry. Yes, we will be releasing our skincare range starting with the sheet mask after the release of two additional cosmetic products currently in the works.

We should have tea and discuss the collaboration we had in the works soon.

I look forward to our next meeting,
Alize Rosenheim.

Allison Martha Iversson

CWO Master Gunner, Commonwealth Navy
[member="Alize Rosenheim"]

I ask for a Baume du Fleur in Sweet Almond and Yuzu. I think a white flower and another color would be appropriate.

I do hope payment in Alexandrian Credits would be acceptable if the proper conversion can be made. Our planet has only recently left its isolation and is not yet part of the Intergalactic Banking system.

[member="Allison Martha Iversson"]

Thank you for your purchase, your order will be dispatched promptly. Payment in Alexandrian credits will be perfectly acceptable after all; it is always good for a business for multiple currencies on hand. We hope you enjoy your new products.

Best Regards,
Alize Rosenheim.

Adiara sat before his holodesk in deep thought, fingers drumming over the surface. For too long he had be gone, without trace or word. Too long he had left her uncertain as to his fate. The girl he regarded as a child of his own blood, despite the fact she was anything but. He was unsure if it would be insulting to present a Miraluka with something as gorgeous as the products he saw on his display. Almost like a tease. But the quality was high regardless of the packaging... Oh who are you fooling, Adiara, you wouldn't know beauty quality if it slapped you right across the face and wore bright glaring lights arranged in the self same words...

He did not know girls... He did not understand what they liked or why. But he had seen her wear products on her lips before, he had smelt the light fragrances she had worn which left a lingering scent throughout his ship.

Well you have to get her something for her engagement, you old fool. A bounty hunter! Of all people. Why did she have to choose a bounty hunter... Still it was not his life. Not his decision. For this Nate fellow he could easily gift a blaster or some other crude device of pain that medics such as Adiara despised to dearly. But for dear sweet Echo...

That's that then. Only the finest for her.

Ordering online was something he despised doing. As much as he hated people, there was something so cold and ill thought out about unseen transactions. Still... He didn't exactly cherish the thought of having to walk into a beauty store to purchase such products.

Throwing caution to the wind, he added the following to his basket;

1x Quaint Gardens Perfume, in the Original Packaging
1x Scented Serenno Rose Red Baume de Fleur

Having it sent to his ship was definitely not in question. Instead he ordered it to the Romping Rugger under his own name. Sinnat knew better than to pry in Adiara's packages, and besides it meant that the next time he visited he could pick it up... Provided shipping didn't take too long, of course. He did want it to arrive before the wedding!

All that was left to do now was to find a suitable gift for Nate....

[member="Junko Ike"],

Thank you for your inquiry, Ms Ike. How many Serenno Rose Petal Blushes do you wish to purchase and what do you have in mind for the custom version? Please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.

Best Regards,
Alize Rosenheim.

1 crate a month

and for customized version, the crystals would be solari crystals so that the blush works for lightsiders ad is able to recoil darksiders. Would require force enhancement that Sasori's labs can work and help with.

[member="Junko Ike"],

Excellent! I will make the proper arrangements to ensure that a crate arrives at your stipulated address on the first of every month from next month on and have this month's crate dispatched promptly. Regarding the custom blush, would you and/or a Sasori representative like to meet somewhere to discuss its creation? Perhaps at a Sasori laboratory? I look forward to your response and thank you for your patronage.

Best Regards,
Alize Rosenheim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom