Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pulling her in...

Mantic strolled around his rather large office in the temple on Yutan. It could have been an impressive sight if he only had bothered decorating it and place some furniture into it.

Instead he hosted his role as the Grand Master in extreme simplicity. IN the middle of the room stood five meditation pillars and in the far end a computer console.
Other then that the room was empty.

Unless you were force sensitive, in which case the appareant void was filled with a pulsating power. The hours and time Mantic had spent meditating to supervise and meditate on the temple as the symbolic heart of the new Republican Knights had begun to become noticeable. This was turning into a site of the light, a steady and strong location where the darkness was expelled at all times.

On this day Mantic had a serious meeting with his padawan [member="Freyia Whitelight"]

she had come to him, sent by his mother a while ago. He had declared his intentions of training her yet she had something wild in her. Just like in her mother and even though Mantic could do nothing but bow to [member="Maya Whitelight"] s successful endevour to constantly spread healing into the galaxy he feared that the set of mind was perhaps not suitable for a younger version.

And so he had sent a message for @freya whitelight - she was to come and meet him here on this day.

Letting out a deep breath to the fact that knowing that this was long coming. Even so she had to know that this would day would be coming. After all she was here to learn about the way of her mother. To be the hope among the darkness in this galaxy. Could this been why she all these years keep close watch on her and her twin brother. Knowing that all she would do was hope that she could make the right way.

Finding that lately with the misadventures that happen to be taken in her past still seem to hunt her. In a way it was time to really come to train, as she was still that shy little girl. Wanting nothing more then to be in her books and research then anything more she didn't have to interact with other people.

With her father returning and putting presser of learning more of his culture something she tried to do at younger age. With hitching a few rides here and there to look for her himself. Even now as she came to find out that she been on Voss all these years but in a cave so hidden even her mother couldn't feel it.

Pushing forward to the great doors that would lead to her Master office. Even before then taking in a deep breath as she let herself, push the door and then step in.

Master Dorn, you wish to see me.

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

He had sensed her presence outside the doors and steadied his mind as she entered. Still sitting still and with eyes closed he raised his hand and pointed to the meditation pillow on his opposite. Then his hand retreated to his lap. The room bathed in silence until [member="Freyia Whitelight-Carrick"] took her first steps, on which time he he began to speak.

"Padawan, the force is a complex entity of a scope no one has managed to fully recognize. In this you and I are small isolated pieces, but also parts of the whole." he began speaking softly.

"The ability to understand and see how your actions influence the greater pattern is is crucial for any jedi. We must always be aware of that our actions here sends ripples through the force and that it may affect and give consequences elsewhere. Consequences that we might not have needed, nor wished for. That is how we can avoid causing damage to others."

Then he fell silent anew and waited for her to find her seat.

Having put herself in a potion with her own legs cross with each other by her Master. As she let his words of wisdom speak volume upon what he just said. Knowing far more now then the book worm, shy one from Voss. Now that she had a little experience upon that of the galaxy. She begin to under stand if only a little of his words.

I am only one shy padawn how could I cause any rips out there in a place that is so much larger. I see only space that have a area I couldn't even fathom before only know that there is in no way a to reach all with the light of hope.

Pausing to think of her Mother what she is doing with her Silver Cross fleet to make the galaxy a better place. This only give her a curiosity of puzzled look upon her face to her master. Now blinking that there was more to way he called her into this very office then that before now. Knowing that she had her own action in the past to respond to even those that didn't come out with the best.

Master Dorn I understand that we all have our piece of the puzzle to play and fit in with each other, my puzzle seem to not want to be put any where.. I'm not a healer like my mother sure I was taught the basics of herbal lore, and I"m not a warrior like my brothers and father are...I'm just ...me.

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

As she spoke Mantic recognized her mothers voice. The resemblance made him smile although he shook it off quickly not to appear mocking her question. That was certainly not his intention.

He opened his eyes and looked at her.

"You must not ask yourself who you are, but how you may serve the light, the innocent and defenceless the best."
Smoothing his robe over Mantic wet his lips before he continued.

"If you find that answer, you will be a large step closer to finding out who you really are yourself. But always remember, with great power comes great responsibility. Your place, like your mothers, is no longer your own entirely. You are meant for others. That is what should be your identity from here on padawan. Remember that whenever you are you in doubt. It may help you in times of doubt."

Having said that he held up a hand hushing her.

"Now, close you eyes and concentrate on your breathing. Clear your mind from any questions for now. Find a bright spot inside your eyelids and focus on it."

"Breath in, breath out... Breath in..."

Mantic watched her for a moment to assure himself that she indeed managed to enter meditation before he himself would follow suit.

[member="Freyia Whitelight-Carrick"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom