Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Publicity Scars...

Walking down the streets of naboo the sith enforcer remains undisturbed by the people around her, her inner darkness seething to be released upon some unsuspecting citizen. She came to the world to try and relax yet she unknowing walked into a protectorate world.

As she walks down the streets of theed she watches as the local populace goes about their duties not knowing who she really is, she wore her usual cashmere outfit and a bandana on her head, with her hair done up nicely. Her trademark sais hooked to her pants and her gauntlets on her arms and wrists.

Weird as it is her own master should be in the local club, and waiting for her.

@[member="Darth Onyx"]

Onyx sat at the bar of the small club. Then again, small was an understatement. Naboo was one of the most peaceful planets in the galaxy, so the clubs were nothing when compared to other words such as Coruscant or Kuat. He had given @[member="Tonya Fontana"] the coordinates for this bar. It wasn't for the normal training, instead it was to talk.

He needed to know her and what she wanted before he would continue training her. If he didn't know her then he might as well train a random stranger off the streets. Plus he hoped to figure out the cryptic messages she left him, of her sister Isis. Regardless of what happened, he needed to know why she was so bent.

Sitting there he waited. Drinking his whiskey he waited.

@[member="Tonya Fontana"]

Walking up to the club she smirked as she headed in and saw @[member="Darth Onyx"] by the bar and walked over taking a seat, she smirked at him and watched as an aqualish male stared at her and glared, she hated aliens and weird looking people.

So what have I been summoned for? she asked as she sat there knowing this was not training.

@[member="Darth Onyx"]

Onyx looked over at her with a smirk. His mask was off, his skin still burnt and bruised from having his fake skin torn away. Now you could see the many patches of third degree burns along his face, also the many places with wires and metal where his cybernetics were implemented.

Onyx looked back down at his drink and took a sip. "To learn." he said in-between sips. "I don't trust train people, even if a close friend sent them to me," he explained. "So tell me..."

Onyx smirked again. He thought he'd made it clear but he didn't. He didn't really care. Right now he was drinking and relaxing for the first time in a long while. "Who are you? What do you want from the force?" Onyx hesitated. "And about your relationship with Isis."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom