Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PSA: If you are a new member or considering joining.

Hi guys, just a quick little announcement if you just joined or you are thinking about joining: Feel free to message me. If you have any questions, I am happy to answer them. If you want to start up a scene I am happy to set something up with you. If you want some third thing also feel free to hit me up. I don't get alerts when New Members join and I am bad at remembering to check the faction page regularly.

However, I am on almost every day and I love threads ask anyone, I am a total RP whore. Plus the best way to raise awareness and interesting in the House is doing lots of threads and I am invested in this even if the House hasn't done much yet. So yeah, if you just joined or you are thinking of joining send me a message on this account or on my Sol Damerin account, the latter would probably get a quicker response since he is my most active character.

Also, since I have you attention anyway I am working on subbing some stuff for The House. A general NPC account as well as an NPC strike team for use when the CIS does fight stuff. You can check out the W.I.P here: House Naak Group & Unit NPCs The actual strike team will be something player characters can join if you are a fine of being part of strike teams of lightsaber wielding Mandalorian Jedi, the again who wouldn't be? It's like chocolate and peanut butter. Or it's like an ax cop comic where the werewolf is also a vampire ghost, either or. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom