Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Prototype Transport of Jeff Solaris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image Source: Google Images

aqua-underwater-vehicle1.jpg

alyu_01.jpg

Intent: To provide a personal multi purpose vehicle for Jeff Solaris. To create a vehicle that is close to being an all terrain transport.

Development Thread: If needed

Manufacturer: Suvian Sciences

Model: Suvian Sciences S1 Mk I

Affiliation: Jeff Solaris

Modularity: The weapons could be swapped out.

Production: Unique (Only 2 exist.)

Material: Droid Brain, Durasteel. Materials to protect it underwater.
Role: Personal Transport

Height: 1.4 Meters

Length: 3.8 Meters

Width: 1.2 Meters

Weight: 850 KG

Minimum Crew: 0

Optimal Crew: 1

Propulsion: Repulsor lift, wheels, aquatic repulsors (Wheels are used as a land mode to conserve energy. )

Top Speed: 200 Kilometers per hour (Surface)
57 KM per hour (Underwater)

Armaments: Front Mounted Blaster (Mass Produced) Front Mounted Blaster (Jeff's) Tractor Beam (Jeff's) Repulsor Beam (Jeff's)

Passenger Capacity: 1

Cargo Capacity: 80 KG

Misc. Equipment: Droid Brain/Sensors

Description:

One of the vehicles produced by Suvian Sciences. This was modeled after the self driving speeder produced by Makkik, but improvements have been made on this vehicle. It includes a neural scanner so that only Jeff can drive this monstrocity. It is made so as to provide him the ideal vehicle for all terrains. It even has an aquatic mode should he need it. This vehicle is powered by three crystal cores that operate as the vehicle's power source.

Like the Self Driving Speeder it has the same modes, but it does have more storage space. This vehicle is unique in that Jeff spent some of his time making the vehicle so that he could have an all terrain vehicle for himself. This can transform between wheel mode, aqua mode or repulsor mode. This has retractable wheels that can be used should power drop too low. Via a switch inside it could be swapped between any of the 3 modes.

This vehicle is a prototype, and only 2 have ever been made. This has a spare crystal core inside it that can be used to power anything. It also has a mechanical arm that can be used to grab things under water should the Tractor beam not work. Aqua mode uses propellers as one of the means of propulsion while underwater. Transparisteel covers have replaced windows on this vehicle, but they are retractable.

http://starwarsrp.ne...et/#entry560811

[member="Jeff Solaris"]

Ok I have only a few complaints here. With the ability to use wheels, repulsorlifts, and travel underwater, I'd like to request you either drop its underwater function or conduct a 10 post minimum thread on the company either planning and testing the product or something similar to it.

I do have to ask about the description though. It says the vehicle is likely illegal, but I don't see any devices on it that make it dangerous to people or might cause tremendous damage or disturb/disrupt society. Also I'd like to know more about the crystal core. Is this from another submission? A link to it if it is would be helpful if so and I'd like to ask for one if you have it.

[member="Jeff Solaris"]

Ok, I'm good on the crystal core, but I still don't see the illegality of it. That's more a flavor issue and nitpick, but I seriously doubt anyone would be arrested for owning/piloting one if they can.

I am going to insist you either drop the underwater ability or do a short 10 post dev thread of the company developing/planning/or putting the technology into actual use. Do either of these options and I'll approve the vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom