Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prototype Blaster Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Aramir Eldarion"]
Well we need to explain how. First off a never ending blaster will sound too unreal. How about one that you don have to reload with an energy cell, but will overheat if used too much in a certain time frame? Also a single shot pistol, or burst?

[member="Jan Valdum"], [member="Seanna Vel"],

Taking a DE-10 and converting it with a Lightsaber crystal so it uses almost no energy to fire a blaster bolt. Acts like a lightsaber creating an electrostatic field over a bolt of plasma that is fired. In the process of the bolt leaving the barrel, magnetic charges on the barrel then gather the negative charge left from the bolt and convert that to energy to be used again and again.

Thus, the "energy cell" is a housing for the crystal with the components around it, and it does not need to be removed unless for cleaning.

[member="Jan Valdum"], Plenty. However, what I need, is a thread to make the actual weapon. Hence this thread here. I already have the blueprint and everything I need to do it. I just need people to help me in the thread.

[member="Jan Valdum"], [member="Jan Valdum"], [member="Stardust"],

As you three have shown interest, I will be starting a thread either tonight or tomorrow with the introduction of the thread.

Jan, Imma teach you how to become a black smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom