Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Projection Amulets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: To create a new series of the ancient recorders
Development Thread:
Manufacturer: Balaya
Model: Sith Projection Amulet
Affiliation: One Sith
Modularity: No
Production: Rare
Material:
  • Blood
  • Desh Alloy
  • Synthetic Crystal
Description:

Built using the ancient designs from the electronic records Balaya downloaded to her tacpad, the recording amulets were... small and easy to hide. Used to take recordings for different purposes from naga Sadow allowing it for his temporary agent or Kun recording himself killing a master. The amulets serve no other purpose and are decorative to allow them the practicality of common wear. Balaya crafted her versions using desh metal and her blood mixed with the blood of her first apprentice and long time memory prone to losing frenimy Alexandra.

The neutral master who founded the Order of the Grey but turned to aiding the One Sith before the Battle of Alderaan, now working for them on prjects that could be used in the war effort such as recorders to send to padawan's like Corvus Raaf who lost a friend to the sith. These amulets have no greater purpose they are recorders, they cannot function like holocrons with large amounts of information. The recording time is enough for one message (varies by person within reason)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Praelior"]

How many submissions is this development thread being used for? I've got no problem with re-using development threads, but if you're using the same fairly basic thread as a primary dev thread for more than one or two subs...y'know what I'm saying? So I'm just checking.

[member="Ashin Varanin"] this thread is for twoish. The amulets are the primary focus with the armor being made afterwards with a number of other threads. It hasn't been used for any other dev threads in making sith talismans those are all different threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom